Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Blood Orange

Hello everyone, the containers and stickers made it no problem! Say hello to Max over there, my 13yr old chihuahua!

All i need are the seeds now! HAHAHAHA! Thanks @Sebring!

Sci :robot:

19 Likes

@MadScientist Looks like my friends’ dog Jasmine. Is he fixed? Might be a good excuse for me to hop a flight to your neck of the woods :wink: :joy: :joy:

(What I wouldn’t do to see trees with leaves on them.)

13 Likes

Do palm fronds count as leaves? If so, I’ve got you famalam

4 Likes

OMG

Do we have that here, just me at the property i live at have, mangoes, passion fruit, coconuts, two kinds of lemons and also bananas.

A whole bunch of ornamental trees and palms as well…

You are welcome anytime.

Sci :robot:

11 Likes

Duuuuuuuuuuuude… You had me at mangoes! :heart_eyes: :joy:

7 Likes

Very much interested in the Blood Orange f2 run… thanks!

5 Likes

You’ve been added @OtisCampbell :wink:

5 Likes

And me and me :pray::pray::grin: would love a run of f2s

5 Likes

Your up there on the wait list (1st post) :stuck_out_tongue: Just make sure Sebring has your address :wink:

3 Likes

I would like in on this too, thanks.

Peace, UT

5 Likes

You have been added…once Sebring has your address, we will mark you in bold to help us keep track :wink:

4 Likes

I messaged my addy to @Sebring as I was already on for the Blockhead BX and also your Cackleberry .

Thanks, UT

7 Likes

If possible, I would love to be included in the blood orange preservation run as well. thanks for volunteering to breed these madscientist!

5 Likes

Done! (twenty characters to post)

6 Likes

Hello everyone, i moved and am suffering without internet. PLEASE FORGIVE MY ABSENCE.

Next week i will be better.

10 Likes

We are suffering without you, Gue :smile:

:champagne: :tada: :cocktail:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

They have comcrap down there in CR?

3 Likes

Does ‘cali-o’ still exist in a true form? I had it a few times over the years and it was really memorable, but i never knew if it was a clone only or where it came from. Killer strain!

7 Likes

Im supposed to be getting some cali-o seeds soon but no clue on authenticity

7 Likes

I’m following along with keen interest, pulling up a seat to watch the show.

Looking forward to @MadScientist selections of mums and dads to produce the F2’s.

Could I also be put onto the list to receive some of these seeds please @Sebring

Cheers Johnny

7 Likes