Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Blue Tara **Closed**

Those flowers look tasty.

1 Like

Whatā€™s those gorgeous ladies smelling like? Looking really good :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Thanks, all! I can tell you what the F2 sensi flowers smell like because they are overpowering. Very strong smells of sweet berries and gas, like kush. Itā€™s heavenly. I find myself opening the tent to smell them a lot which likely helped with the pollen leaking in!

The F1 plants are much less odoriferous Iā€™m guessing because theyā€™re focused on building seeds and are still covered in pollen. Iā€™m not getting much smells off them except for something spicy I canā€™t quite place. Otherwise theyā€™re fairly muted in comparison. This holds true for the whole tent, even the F2 seeded plants smell nothing in comparison to the un-seeded F2s.

17 Likes

Yeah, I tend to agree with the f1s bypassing the terp production on place of making seeds. The taste of the bud is off, and so are the smells. Lots of the main cannabinoids and terpene production happens late in the game, I think.

I learned this on my summer grow. The whole thing got seeded in the end. One half early with one dad, and the late additions with another dadā€¦ @SamwellBBā€™s Purple Poison Cookies was the exception in the taste dept. It was exceptional. So, I can only imagine if I hadnā€™t let it get pollinated.

You got me excitedā€¦ nothing like a good berry and fuel smelling kush! peace

9 Likes

Fascinating. I will say that the F3 CL was quite different than the F2. IME there are 2 different phenos. One was tall and branchy while the other is short and stocky. Donā€™t hardly resemble each other. The F3 are interesting. And it will render you null and void!

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

My posts seem like Iā€™m all stoned and shitā€¦ Iā€™ll just LIKE from here on outā€¦ hee hee

6 Likes

Hey @schmarmpit , would it be ok to get on this list? Iā€™m not to late am I?

5 Likes

I would be foolish to deny a king. Come along!

I should have way more than enough seeds. Thereā€™s only 100 or so people on the list and I should have 4x that available. Anything left over I plan to offer to @Sebring for his site, if heā€™s interested.

13 Likes

Thank you very @schmarmpit !
And Thank you very much @PlantShepherd !

Much Love and respect and many BLESSINGS to the both of you!
:v:

10 Likes

About 3 days ago I snipped an early tester bud off the pretty purple F2 ā€œsensiā€. Still a week or more left but she was irresistible. It dried quick and I went to smoke it today and found several well developed seeds, these being the IX1.

What surprised me here being my first seed run is how the maturity of the seeds is tied to the maturity of the plant when pollinated, and not the date of pollination itself. I flowered all of the F2s and one F1 about 1-2 weeks earlier than the rest, however, all plants were pollinated at the same time. I figured then that the seeds would all ripen at the same time but no, the plants that were flowered last still have another 1-2 weeks left on the seeds. I also suspect that these sensi F2s were pollinated even later in the game when I went to remove the males towards the end and made big mess.

Anywho, the smoke on these is great! No cure, quick dry, and even has the taste of berries and gas in the smoke. Burns clean, not harsh at all. Iā€™m thrilled and feeling lifted! I might take the rest of the whole plant down this weekend just to get started on this workload early.

37 Likes

Looking sharp bro. Nice looking flower and mature seeds in that pic. Great job!

6 Likes

Bud looks bombā€¦seeds look stellar!!! Sometimes when Iā€™m super high and trying to figure out which seeds to pop, I find myself nose to nose with a seed, just looking at the patterns on the shellā€¦can get lost in that shit like a kaleidoscope.

10 Likes

Never had anything from Bodhi I I didnā€™t like hope I make it on the list

5 Likes

Shouldnā€™t be a problem bro. You should be good to go now since youā€™re on the bottom list. I think he said there should be plenty of seeds from this run. Peace

6 Likes

GMan knows of what he speaks. There is no hoping, only action!

8 Likes

Those look like some nice beans I usually try to wait six weeks after pollination but you will have fully formed seeds in four weeks depending on the strain. Seems indica plants will make bigger seeds that will take longer to mature than sativas that will make tiny seeds much faster.

6 Likes

I didnt make the regular list, so I put my name in the ā€œif you have not, put it belowā€ listā€¦did I do this right?

4 Likes

Yeah, I think so. Itā€™s likely just to make it easy on the distributors to know of all of the late comers. Iā€™m sure someone will merge them into the list once they record it. Maybe @MomOnTheRun will know but Iā€™d say your fine now. Just make sure your particular distributor has your address on file and soon theyā€™ll ask for the payment. I think the distributors have to start new PayPal accounts almost every time so theyā€™ll pipe in soon regarding the April package.

7 Likes

Right on @GMan ā€¦thanks for checking! Shadeyā€™s got all my info, just waiting for the confirmation and Iā€™ll send $ via paypal.
Many thanks to everyone putting this run together!!!

6 Likes

Iā€™m still waiting on all the F2 seeds to ripen, maybe another week still to go. In the meantime Iā€™ve been cutting off the tops of the F2 plants for the IX1 seeds which are further along.

I went to finally start shucking some seeds last night from freshly dried buds and was blown away by how many are in there. I got ~100 seeds just from one top branch and have easily another 10 or so tops drying. And thatā€™s only the top 1/3 of one plant! Lordy Iā€™m going to have thousands on each plant Iā€™m thinking. Way underestimated how many would be made.

35 Likes