Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Skunk '91 -- GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED!

Meh its 18/29 females.
Not crazy but def good.

4 Likes

Well, just checked and apparently my bro missed a few as hes been watching the grow for couple weeks.

Heres the final tally(I think)

Skunk 91 f2(#9) #16, 9, 7, 13, 17, 11, 6, 10 males
9/17 females
Skunk 91 f2(#1) #2, 6, 10, 7, 1, 3, 9, 10.5, 4, 9.5 males
2/12 females

:frowning:

8 Likes

Oh, ok, I was reading it wrong… Yeah, more like my life there, heh… naw… no telling.

5 Likes

More pics of number 9 nugs

21 Likes

Looking beauty man! Looks good enough to smoke for me… heh… I’m about to roll up my Shiva Skunk x Stardawg. (Shivadawg) Can’t wait to grind up that one, though! Probably gonna be summer… :frowning:

peace

8 Likes

Good news everyone!

Got the Skunk 91 in the mail today, my boy has the packs and will need to get them but they arrived!

And he sent me a picture too.

Thanks so much guys! Will be distributing here in Latin America. Thanks.

20 Likes

Herms galore on the f2s. Definitely run em outdoor unless you wanna chance getting a non herm.
Down to 3x skunk 91f2(#9mom) that have NOT hermed yet.

Ill keep breeding n hunting until i can stabilize em. Might need some others to grow some f3s for me though.

15 Likes

hey brother…only read some of ur thread,but wondering why u made f2 after the f1 all hermed…and others said skunk 91 did the same on other sites …

and then shared the f2 ??? not calling u out just asking abt ur thought process…

…will outdoor keep herms from herming ???

7 Likes

Its the same genetics whether run indoors or outdoors.
I knew the risk going in.
I was running these anyway and then the bodhi project started and people wanted these seeds.

12 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. When did they show up? After flower started? peace

3 Likes

I’m down to run some f3s to help,I could even send you back any cuts brother,or incross here and kick the beans back to you,let me know,be glad to give back! Peace and love!

6 Likes

They showed balls at 2.5-3wks fowering

8 Likes

Well skunk 91 f2(#9mom) #14 legit has skunk spray whiffs. Lots of em smell like burnt tire or super chemmy or chalky but this one is first time ive smelled legit skunk spray!!

11 Likes

DAMN, that’s been a while for me too,… decades… lol. Awesome… SKUNK!! (I mean one that smelled like real skunk)

peace

4 Likes

received skunk 91 a while ago … thanks guys … thanks for heads up on herms

full herms or nanners?

7 Likes

Balls danglin lol
Characters

9 Likes

Thanks for the open honest trial. I’ll definitely jump on them ASAP but keep them separate like some horny aliens. :space_invader:

:joy:

:evergreen_tree:

13 Likes

Here they are in Costa, not yet with me, a couple more weeks until i can go get my stash of seeds stored for the last two months!!!

Thanks @Craigson15!

Sci :robot:

18 Likes

Skunk 91 f2 #f1
About 45 days flower
This one is budding like the runt of the f1s but isnt a runt so thats sweet. The runt was the most potent and dense buds! Bit of colour coming on now.

18 Likes

Looking nice! Are those just fat calyxes or seeds? Looks like the former.

I was listening to Skunk VA on the potcast the other day and that story was cool. I have to go back and read the Bodhi one again… this stuff is all so confusing but it’s fun and after all, we’re stoners and can use the mind fuck. Just glad they all were able to keep the good stuff going!

Peace

6 Likes