Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Skunk '91 -- GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED!

Thers a few seeds i think.
Cpl of the 86rks has hidden balls i missed

8 Likes

Skunk 91 f2 day 53
This one looks like itll be very similar to #9 from the f1 run.

21 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

14 Likes

That stuff looks good enough to smoke! :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Skunk 91 f2. I had my days mixed up so this was actually day 61 flower.

17 Likes

Finally after 14 days of 12/12 the 2 skunk 91 I have running showed their sex. I have 2 females. They are gonna be big big girls. I’ll start counting the weeks from today. I’m assuming they are a 70 day bloom like most skunks are. I’ll upload a picture as soon as I get a minute :+1:

8 Likes

Should be right around 70
What kind of lights and such you run? Medium?
Just curious to see how they do for herms. I run hps and soil

4 Likes

They are under 600w solstrips grown in auto pots filled with coco and clay pebbles feeding on megacrop, Epsom and a little P.K. :+1:totally different to you so it should be interesting @Craigson15. I’ll get a picture taken tomorrow and I’ll update weekly on how they are doing mate for comparison

6 Likes

That’ll be great to see a different set up and any effects or lack of. I do soil and HPS too, but soon I’ll go outside. Some may stay under lights all summer if I get the other space finished.

Best vibes with the Skunk girls!

peace

3 Likes

As promised my skunk #91 girls

12 Likes

Nice and beefy looking.Got any stalks or stems in there, lol. They look real happy!

peace

5 Likes

Thanks @GMan. It’s the autopots and solstrips doing that. I wish I’d bought them sooner. The growth difference between them and hand watering is phenomenal. I’ve not finished a grow in them yet but the growth I’m seeing I’d not hesitate in recommending them to everyone. Mix a big batch of nutrients up and I can just leave them alone for a week easily.

6 Likes

Are you using the Octopots? I have friends using them and they’re insane the way they grow. I have two coming soon.

I’ll be watching your grow. I want to try a couple of the Skunk 91 outside maybe.

peace

3 Likes

This is what I’m using. Hope this helps :+1:

4 Likes

Awesome. Is it hydro or soil? I guess what ever you want, huh?

The OctoPots are a one reservoir and one pot all in one, It uses soil and a fabric bag that goes down into the reservoir and create an air space negating the need for an airstone. A little odd, but when you see what they can do, it’s crazy. Octopot.

It looks like they’re still on sale. 30% off of the old price. Not cheap but people who have them say they would never sell it to anybody, lol.

I want an auto system for a good bit of what I do. It would be so nice.

Thanks! and happy growing! peace

4 Likes

Cool concept…reminds me of the raingutter garden system though more self contained
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyOIRVjatdg

7 Likes

That is cool! I like that. It looks a lot like some of the new “hydro farms” indoors but in different versions of the same thing. I’m going to watch the rest of that vid in the morning. That might be a good project for me this summer for outdoor gardening. I am water deficient around here.

Seems like once you built it, it’s there for a few years. That really may solve a few problems that I face here. Thanks!

peace

4 Likes

Kinda. I bet there are lots of variations…this one just has a lot more info on it. The cool thing is the recommended soil mix is much like what we use for cannabis :stuck_out_tongue: If your on Facebook, there is a Raingutter Grow System group…everyone there loves the system

8 Likes

Oh, very cool. I’d like to check that out. That seems to be why the Octopot works so well. It uses soil and hydro and oxygen. Cool stuff. Soon, the whole world will need to garden like this. At least in a lot of places. It’s much more efficient it seems. Now I have a new thing to obsess over… I could really see that for a section of my property though…

peace

4 Likes

It’s a bit of both. I use it with coco and clay pebbles but you can also use it with soil. It’s a gravity feeding system. The roots are constantly saturated and as the plants feed the water/feed auto replenishes via a float system. It’s a simple idea that just “works”
I do constantly oxygenate the water butt with a air pump though to stop stagnation. I also add a little pool shock to prevent algae :+1:

4 Likes