Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Skunk '91 -- GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED!

this place has some interesting stuff; ever use them? :thinking: Are they in USA?

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Theyā€™re based in Denmark but I have used them many many times without any problems (10+ orders). No problems getting things to me here in Canada.

@beacher @Craigson15 Yeah, M39 is notorious in Ontario and Quebec. Been grown here by organized crime by the TON for decades. Cash croppers wet dream, short flower time, super dense buds , barely anything to trim. Too bad its always uncured, pulled extremely early, sometimes pressed over screens and 99 times out of 100 calling it ā€œmidsā€ is being generous.

Thereā€™s a cut that still circulates around here from the early 90ā€™s

M39 itself isnā€™t a bad strain but you can almost guarantee if you get it around my neck of the woods itā€™s going to be bad quality. Get some and grow it yourself, now thatā€™s a different story.

12 Likes

I covet all of Dergā€™s gear. Also the stuff they sell from Magic Herbs is interesting as well. Iā€™ve ordered once. Theyā€™re super small, but really friendly and trustworthy.

5 Likes

Seeds came today!
Thank you so much for your time, work and generosity! I canā€™t wait to grow these out! I am truly grateful @Craigson15 @Sebring
special thanks again to @MomOnTheRun for getting these out to me

10 Likes

Time to get the hands dirty! Enjoy! peace

9 Likes

@Sebring do you know who kees editing and fackin w the names? I guess a couple people have added there names and then later they come back and their name is gone.

3 Likes

I donā€™t, but Iā€™ll look into it. If you have names, aside from KronicKuz, Iā€™ll make sure theyā€™re up and on the backup list.

6 Likes

Itā€™s outside agitators from RIU or ICM. Sneaky bastards.
:cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

I dunno though glad someone is making a back upā€¦

@Sebring

:hugging:

8 Likes

Itā€™s sorted. The backup is updated, the lists are updated. Missing names were re-added and whomever did it (and there was definitely a pattern to names missing) should know I was forced to smoke a lot of weed. So, I guess it wasnā€™t all bad :wink:

11 Likes

The list looks good, except there seems to be one super important name missing from it. Can you guess who it is lol

Not sure how I missed it before but Iā€™m signing up, thanks!

7 Likes

Lil better lighting on some bud pics. Still doesnt do it justice.
9 n 7 are turning funky nasty chemmy, not quite skunk but getting closer as they cure.
1 is lil more gas n chem less funk.
All are top notch though.
Number 7

Number 9

Number 1

13 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

They look and sound yummy! peace

2 Likes

Have you been told yet today just how flippin awesome you are ! ? !Thanks for the update! Beautiful news brutha!!! And thanks again to everyone involved for making this happen!!!,Iā€™d love to join in,help out any way that I can, peace and love plus mad respect!

5 Likes

The pics really dont do em justice either.

7 Likes

I had a feelingā€¦ I was trying to read between the pixelsā€¦ man, I want to get my grow started. Getting closer. Enjoy it bro and thanks for the update. peace

4 Likes

Heres female ratio so far for the f2s

3/12 females sk91 f2 (#1mom)
15/17 females sk91 f2 (#9mom)
And I beleive there are 1 or 2 unconfirmed still

11 Likes

Wow, thatā€™s the results of growing the f2s? Sexy ladies! No men allowed, lol. It sure is pretty looking bud, too. I like the way it looks. carry on! peace

6 Likes