Seed Run CO-OP. Bodhi Triangle Kush crosses we we {CLOSED}

Peace All. I was wrong and I apologize for that. Is there any way to correct my error? Plz excuse my ignorance. I trust I didnt eff nothing up. Be well.:pray:t6:
Peace
Ps.my address is on file

5 Likes

Chill! You’re cool! We are Stoners not cops! :rofl: :sweat_smile: :laughing:

Besides it is the responsibility of those that sign up to notify their distributor of their safe addy… So theoretically they should all be in bold.
The important thing is you got your name on the list! :+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

12 Likes

Shit sorry :frowning:

MOTR didnt want my address when I tried giving it to her. :star_struck:

7 Likes

You weren’t creepy on the pm were ya? :rofl:

10 Likes

Lol maybe a little

9 Likes

I dusted a few branches of my RebelGrowns’ Triangle X Double OG Sour a few days ago with some Chemdog dom males. Its prolly the latest of all plants of mine to start flowering. Gonna be a late finish. Hints of mint early on.
Hope things are well your way @Craigson15

5 Likes

BTs are in the breeding tent. Pic is missing #5 as she was bigger and hiding in my veg room. Shes in w em now.
Collected GT seeds and pollen last wk. Shitty part is I only pulled 700 or so seeds again. When the BTs are done Ill send out as many as I have. And Ill keep making more if nobody else does before me. Sorry but Im limited to time and space any more. It is what it is. Ill keep trying and hopefully improve.
Learned a hard lesson w thrips this yr. finally got spinosad and azadachterin(spelling?). Hopefully wont get lazy ever again after this mess.
Cheers all

33 Likes

Aright BTs will be done in a cpl wks.

Gonna throw a few more GT females in w a whack of other clones and hit w GT pollen. So hopefully I can get the GT seed numbers up over 1000 anyway.

Then Ill do same thing w BT pollen after.

Im tryin here lol

20 Likes

The clones im gonna hit w GT pollen first are:

Black Triangle
Dosidos norcal cut
GG4
GMO
Icecream Cake
AJSD
Sour Chem
Sunset Cream
Death Bubba
Island Pink kush
Chem d
Humble Pie
Wedding Cake
Meatbreath
Bandaid Haze
Bigwyrm chem 91

Maybe cpl others

33 Likes

that meatbreath and AJ sour cross are gonna be crazy which one are you looking forward to most?

4 Likes

Hmm probably the deathbubba and island pink.
Crossed w BT they shoukd be as narcotic as you can get.

The chems and sours shoukd make some tasty sativa type plants crossed w GT.

Then the cookies types and a few others shoukd make some interesting tasting hybrids.

Im thinking Ill either do a server fund auction or add em as freebies.

19 Likes

i’m sure the hash will be super awesome on those, tasty sativa’s are great as well hahha hope it turns out great :smiley:

5 Likes

Trying your ass off man ! Thanks for posting pics of your hard work. Keep crushing

7 Likes

Can everyone who got or is getting Black Triangle from Sebring please let me know here so that I dont send you more black triangle seeds please?

I wont have enough to provide everyone on the list w seeds so its only fair that ppl who already have em let others have first dibs.

Note* dont remove your name from this OP list as I will still use the list for the Golden Triangle seeds.

Thanks all

15 Likes

I recently received Black Triangle through Sebring. Thank you for doing this for the community!!!

5 Likes

I did not receive the Sebring stuff, I think the BT is the only thing I’m signed up for. I’d be happy to cover shipping plus extra for supplies/time/shipping materials etc.

8 Likes

I have not received any BT… would like to if you have any left please. :grin:

1 Like

i got some fom the seebring seed drop, the Black Triangle. Thank you for your work! and your generosity! I look foward to running these.

5 Likes

I’m looking forward to getting the black triangle. @Craigson15 let me know what I need to do to get your most narcotic type smoke. Nothing but Blessings peace.

Zion

3 Likes

Hi @Craigson15, I picked up the BT, Shiska, and Plat. Pineapple. I’m #46 in the level 3 list. Hope this helps. Very grateful for your gift to us. I’m really looking forward to these. peace

4 Likes