Cg’s search for PKs prolific Sour Bubble

Hey boys and girls. I have been searching tirelessly for Sour Bubble genetics from the 2010-2012 golden era ever since I had the pleasure of trying PKs keeper pheno.

His pack was from the 2010 time period and it was the absolute best smoke I have ever had. All the elite clones in the world and this stuff was just on another level. It had everything but most importantly the flavor absolutely blew my mind. I didnt know weed could taste this good.

He would describe his pheno as a sour chocolate lime pheno. It smelled exactly like dank sour milk in the bag. And very strongly… the type of weed you wouldnt go out into public with :joy:.

But the flavor is what really sets it apart from everything. Here’s how I described it the day I tried it

Anywho after searching and searching I finally came across some hope. @buckaroobonsia had made f2s from Sour Bubble stock from that exact time period.

So here is the beginning of this journey. I will be dedicating as much time as I need to find this girl. Once I can isolate this pheno it will become the backbone to many projects I have had in mind for years. These old Sour Bubble genetics need to be preserved. Everything is so cookie cutter nowadays and if everyone could try this stuff just once I think it would make quite an impact.

Heres the first round I have going. Lets go boys and girls :sunglasses::muscle:.

35 Likes

Oh man! Hats off to a great run here! I’ll be keeping watch!

I was gonna say though, @Tonygreen made a Sour Bubble IX from the same time frame. Might’ve been from PK himself too, can’t remember the details but yeah. In case you need more ^^

13 Likes

They are looking great man! Good luck finding what you’re looking for!:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

8 Likes

Best of luck with your hunt brother. :v:

8 Likes

Beat me too it. I was also going to suggest TG’s work from that stock. Great minds bro :facepunch:t2:

8 Likes

@CARE_giver this oughtta be great! I k know a good friend swears he found a pheno that puts all other cultivars to shame too. He talks about it often in fact

5 Likes

Those were made from these same beans. All came from @buckaroobonsai :wink:.

Tony actually used PKs f2s way back to start the Gorilla Bubble line. Which later became the GG4 IBL.

11 Likes

Theyre out there man. Truly, truly special stuff. Hopefully I can display it here sooner rather than later :joy::+1:.

7 Likes

Welcome boys :sunglasses::pray:

@buckaroobonsai @DougDawson

3 Likes

There were also some other Sour Bubbles involved as well. I’m not sure who’s though.

6 Likes

Damn! @buckaroobonsai has all the gems huh? Awesome! So glad you are holding all of these classic cultivars bro, truly enabling us to bring these to the future generations . Much respect :facepunch:t2:

7 Likes

I wouldn’t say that, but gotten lucky once or twice, I made a trade for these about 6 months ago to a member known as @irrepairable-vessel , only 20 of these packs were made.

special thanks to @DougDawson for helping make the trade happen. :pray::pray::pray:

15 Likes

Now that’s epic! What’s the age on those?

4 Likes

About 12 years I think.

4 Likes

This is pretty cool to see… i wasn’t planning on trading them, but since i heard that they were kind of sought after, better to let it go to someone who wants them more than i :slightly_smiling_face:

It would be pretty satisfying if something very nice is found.

Now, if anyone has a bunch of Mephisto seeds they’d like to trade for something, hmmmm… :thinking: :innocent:

8 Likes

Awesome! Definitely still viable. Man I can only imagine what lies in your stable! I was ecstatic about the blues! Thanks again for those :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

The holy grail 🥲

4 Likes

You know…. I got them for you. Hehe…:wink:

6 Likes

Was certainly a great trade. Can’t think of better hands for.them to be in. :v:

6 Likes

No you didn’t :fearful:.

Damn buck you are truly one of a kind bro. Truly. You too Doug, even if that makes 2 of you lol.

Damn I dont even know what to say. To be honest I still haven’t even wrapped my head around the fact that you scored them in the first place.

Only a few of you know how much those mean to me. If it was between a bag of diamonds or those. Id choose the beans every time lol.

9 Likes