Seed Run CO-OP. Bodhi Triangle Kush crosses we we {CLOSED}

It was, grew out of it.

3 Likes

Its all stated above.

4 Likes

I’d be down for some pollen as well if you can collect some that be a wicked pollen to get

2 Likes

yea, they tend to do that when plant starts to shift out of its 3;6;9 and 12 o clock postitions.
I still find it a cool quirk.
Good luck.

3 Likes

Took 2 clones from each and transplanted today.
Dang pots are 6-1/2” not 6” lol
Oh well got em jammed in. If it gets too crowded Ill pull a few out.

22 Likes

Im thinkin ill pull the males back to veg for a cpl wks once they show. Give the females a chance to get bigger to make more seeds.

7 Likes

Oh yeah, I put em in this soil my local hydro store got in. They cant get promix or worm castings because of the rail blockades in eastern Ontario!!
Should be good though.

17 Likes

I think Ill call it ‘TK4-way’

13 Likes

I’ve been calling it Mizzou kush in my head lol black and gold baby

4 Likes

Woo woo this kush is going to be amazing im just sure! I’ve grown both and they both are some very special strains and are going to make cute babies :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Growin

27 Likes

@Craigson15 thanks for taking on this amazing grow. Nothing like a stumbling into a kush orgy and better yet be allowed to join in on the fun.

They are looking happy in their new pots.

5 Likes

This one’s got potential. I’m talking about the power…to kill a yak from 200 yards away…with mind bullets.

9 Likes

Oh man I need some TK in my life good work Craigson15.

5 Likes

I just got a pack of black triangle f1s. Thought about doing a cross with cherry queen. Im gonna be keeping my eye on this thread. I would sign up but already having the BT f1s and so many other seeds i dont see the use of potentially taking a pack out of someone else hands that dont have the genetics yet.

10 Likes

Pulled 7 males so far.
Here r the remaining unsexed or females

19 Likes

Here are the males so far

25 Likes

What do you look for when selecting your males? Ive always done open pollinations so I just pop a pack and leave em alone so to speak…

4 Likes

Thats what im doing too, using all males unless I see some that look super weak. There is one male that has the biggest leaf serrations, its slightly different than all other plants so Ill be keeping an eye on him.
I havent bred much before either. Im hoping to collect some individual pollen too which Ill try on some diff clones I have. My first trait to look for would be overall vigour I think.Then I guess if u get a frosty male?? And yield based on pollen produced?? Pest resistance etc falls in their somewhere…

18 Likes

I do that as well. If there is a stand out I try to keep a tsp - tbsp of pollen from him just in case I find a good female to pair em with.

4 Likes