Seed Run CO-OP. Bodhi Triangle Kush crosses we we {CLOSED}

Bummer on the BT males. Were they F2s from generic seeds?? I hope everything goes as planned.

F2s from a Bodhi f1 pack. Not sure what you mean exactly by generic

3 Likes

I think this:

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/generic-seeds/

3 Likes

Ahhh no i found it, they were from @budds_buds on IG. Hes a michigan med grower i believe.

7 Likes

There was a seed company generic seeds that put out BT f2 freebies I believe these were from great lakes genetics the seed bank.

3 Likes

yes it still exists, that’s exactly what @MBVapester posted:

the promotion says:
Buy 3 packs and get 1 pack of Black Triangle F2 (1 per customer)

:wink:

7 Likes

Pics from just a minute ago

37 Likes

Sweet, they look really good. Stoked for this one everyone raves about these triangle crosses…thanks for doing it!

Also weird that you got some male herms, I think that’s quite rare.

5 Likes

IT’S MY TRIANGLE!!

6e4dd6d2-e33e-4075-8461-54466a61370f_thumb

8 Likes

Ya i figure its from putting them back in veg? They kept progressing flower wise and were dropping pollen in my veg room. A couple people said it often takes weeks to get males to reveg if they will at all??

But hopefully these clone males stay true since they wont have any re-veg

8 Likes

I defoliated em fairly well only a couple days ago too, might have to keep em thin once the males get bigger too

4 Likes

Ya it must be I would assume. I’ve never revegged a male, I always kill em haha. I guess we’ll find out soon enough either way!

6 Likes

I would agree that it takes a long time for males to reveg. I have an orange goji male that is just starting to reveg after about 3 or 4 weeks. I find some strains are quicker than others in my very limited experience.

6 Likes

I never knew this

couple people said it often takes weeks to get males to reveg if they will at all??

Learn something new everyday.

4 Likes

Males r gettin ready to bust

34 Likes

Im having issues here too in the Great Lakes region of Ontario CA @Craigson15. I went to the local Hardware store and they are closed to public now. I cannot buy a bag of ProMix in my small town w/o a credit card, paypal etc. The local Co-Op carries large bales of ProMix BX but they too are not open to public right now.
I was totally fortunate to find enough soilles mix to transplant, but I wouldve been screwed otherwise right now.

7 Likes

This should be some killer gear @Craigson15.
Hopefully I get in on these eventually.
I have a few Triangle X Double OG Sour IX/BX from Rebel Grown this year.
If i have a few males of them I may X it back into the Double OG Sour.
Triangle is a sought after strain.

2 Likes

Pic from yesterday

24 Likes

25 Likes

Those makes really tower over the others…a hard rains gonna fall lol

3 Likes