Seed Run Co-op: Bodhi's Silver Mountain (CLOSED)

18 Likes

What lovely leaves on that plant!
:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Strange just checking my inventory no silver mountain , I see I’d signed up for them weird I don’t have any!

4 Likes

I have plenty of them if you wish, seed run was succesfull and Sebring generous while distributing them, just let me know … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

I wasn’t signed up but, somebody on this side of the pond was going to share. I couldn’t remember who. I was hoping somebody would run some more.

1 Like

I’m not 100% sure but I don’t think they made it to Canada in the box

1 Like

I got some f2s in the spring box, 2021
Twistedinfinity’s seed run?

Cheers
G

5 Likes

I can hook you up, particularly if you in the US :slight_smile:

5 Likes

If you are in the USA I can hook you up.

5 Likes

I guess that explains it they didn’t make the Canadian box . I’d be interested in a few to run through see if I find a keeper. Thanks

2 Likes

They were not in my spring box in the US.
But others have since traded me for some since then. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cool cool1|nullxnull, they will soon cross the pond … fly2ng|nullxnull

2 Likes

Sounds like a winning cross

Curious if anyone femmed these

1 Like

Yes you did bud I just checked, there was confusion with the extras that Sebring sent, that got lost in the post, so I sent out the first lot of Silver Mountain I received to those that were not waiting on other seeds coming in, then the next lot disappeared so those that were waiting on other seeds got missed unfortunately.

I think there were a couple of packs that were not claimed in the end, I think we lost those members somewhere, so send @DougDawson a PM or wait until he responds here, he has all the spare co op seeds now, he can put them aside for you to go out with the next lot.

7 Likes

Sure, I will check them when I get home. Do me a favor @ShiskaberrySavior , send me a PM to remind me so I don’t lose track of this. Thanks.

7 Likes

I have some extra if you need also @ShiskaberrySavior

6 Likes

Thanks swe-can I think Dougs got a pack for me if not I’ll get back with you .

2 Likes

Do that :pray::point_up:

I know I have a pack left from on of the eu guys that went missing some months ago ! It is yours if you like it

5 Likes

@DougDawson
How does a lowly seed junky get their hands on one of those extra packs…

Asking for a friend.lol thanks

1 Like