Seed Run Co-op: Bodhi's Silver Mountain (CLOSED)

I like the attitude. Here at OG, folks rarely need to worry about beans. If they are here, usually generosity takes affect, and bean sharing takes place. I love it. It’s a beautiful thing. And giving back is tremendous fun, as well. We all take care of one another here.

18 Likes

How do you do that? I got bumped from one but that was my bad for not double checking. I know some people have some trouble with editing and overwrite :sweat_smile:
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

I think it’s only when it’s still wiki-fied. Pretty sure you click the pencil in the top right. Gonna go check one that’s still wiki.

Edit: Yup, click the pencil in the top right on a wiki post and you can see all the edits.

5 Likes

Looking forward to getting my hands on these thanks again to all involved i know it takes MASSIVE efforts on all fronts from start to end. :pray: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Yup, as it’s been said it must still be open to check it, like here:

once opened the edition history, just go back in time with the arrows:

11 Likes

Yes, I knew that. I was thinking you meant you could look in the history of changed :upside_down_face:
Thanks all you for help, now I feel stupid.

2 Likes

If you compare the latest list (on the right) with the previous list (on the left) you can see the changes done. I saw how Guitarzan was overwritten by another member that was editing at the same time. If you get a message similar to “overwrite the actual edition?” you shouldn’t save it or you will delete the one who was saving at that time in your same spot … :sunglasses:

Edit: to see and compare both lists at the same time you should use your computer.

5 Likes

I don’t see him on either, I just see somebody added a 76. after it was full.

3 Likes

Was just an example on how to do it :roll_eyes:, once un-wikified you cannot check it … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Got it Thanks

2 Likes

Hi everyone, here for a huge shout out to @twistedinfinity, and now I’m not sure whether with @nube’s or @Sebring’s help, and at my end a huge thanks to @Vertebrata who lent a friendly hand reshipping them to me! So, a huge thanks to all these four for making it happen!! Psyched to try this one!!! :sunglasses: :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:
A shout out to @misterbee!!! Better safe than sorry!! :sunglasses: :relaxed:
Good Medicine

and a bonus, Dank Zappa!!

19 Likes

Bodhis silver mountain #1 in veg

28 Likes

Looking nice and healthy! Are these the F2s or originals?

6 Likes

These are the bodhis silver mountain pack I got from this site

12 Likes

They’re looking amazing, leaves are serious business… Congrats!! and @twistedinfinity, indeed they are F2, as you’ll see right above, provided they’re both from here!

Nice work @Patriots781 !!!

6 Likes

Awesome~! So very grateful to be able to share these with everyone and I hope they turn out amazing for you.

8 Likes

@twistedinfinity. Just received the Silver Mountain F2’s from Sebring. Thanks so much. Great work!

7 Likes

You are very welcome. May they provide something amazing for you.

4 Likes

That is awesome. I missed out on that one.
:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Bodhis silver mountain humidity is a mother I broke down and bought a dehumidifier on amazon don’t know how well it’ll work I am in new England and my humidity in my tent has Ben I. The 80s -99 I had problems with leaves dying and some bottom leaves you can like pluck right off but the bodhis silver mountain are holding up great I’ll take more pics tonight there on 2 gallon pots I have been just feeding 2 tbsp of Dr earths vegetable mix *with calcium big deal and I feed recharge and sugar daddy which is mag sulfur and thats what I feed I’m still on veg these girls gotta be almost 2 feet I’m gonna flower soon where u start a 600 ppfd and gradually increase through out weeks I feed the vegetable mix half n half with flower girl I will add mollasses and.wollngive flower fuel around week 3-5 then flush depending on strains and flower time just trying to give a little insight,I do have dwc so I like to get the best of both worlds so I’ll try to do mostly organic on the soil but have found that of I flush with PhD water the last 2 weeks of flower for dwc the smoke is very clean with soil u can flush it with 599 gallons ur still have nutrient builduo esp if I too feed flushing can make worse but they don’t know what they don’t know lol

11 Likes