Seed Run Co-Op F1 ZamaldelicašŸŒ X Grand Daddy Purp šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø (CLOSED)

These results pair well with findings from research showing that marijuana compounds have a distinct effect on levels of the neurotransmitter GABA, which plays a key role in the anxiety response. GABA is an inhibitory neurotransmitter that acts as a brake on anxiety, counterbalancing the effects of excitatory brain chemicals like glutamate. Early research suggests that compounds in marijuana, particularly cannabidiol (CBD), enhance GABAā€™s effects with moderate downsides.

6 Likes

I cut the gluten out of my diet and I feel way less excited. Go figure.

4 Likes

I would be less excited to if i had to cut that out :yum::grin:

2 Likes

I had 20 wings for dinner. Feeling nice and stuffed.

3 Likes

Have you tried edibles?
Lotsa folks believe smoking weed canā€™t hurt you but ANYTHING burning produces CO and that is a killer especially to your heart.
Hereā€™s hoping you get better, bro.:candy:

4 Likes

Willy might quit smoking weed but not me, I can control how long I am high easier by smoking. Which is important when it can give you a heart attack with my condition.

5 Likes

Hey Brother, I went through a bout with serious GI issues and it caused me severe anxiety for months I took everything I could think of xanax, klonopin, like 20 over the counter supplements none of it really did more than ease the anxiety slightlyā€¦ I lost 40 lbs in a month because the only thing that helped some was to walk allot as it made me feel a little less anxiousā€¦Also I only slept likec1 to hours after being up for 24 hours or moreā€¦
Then I tried this supplement called 5-htp and L- theanine and within 24 hours I felt much betterā€¦ Like I said I tried everything, but those 2 really workedā€¦ PLEASE ATLEAST TRY THEM! YOU CAN FIND BOTH IN THE VITAMIN ISLE AT WALMART!
I really hope this will helpā€¦

8 Likes

Thank you @pookie123 it feels better to know that someone knows exactly what I feel like. I will be buying it tomarrow. Thank you for sharing this. It really means a alot.

6 Likes

As with smoking, edibles can be tricky at the beginning.

There are many different ways to understand what works for you. Coconut infused oil for starters : I started little by little until I knew what works for me. I donā€™t sleep that well because of many things, stress due to my job, my health problems and post operation traumas. So when itā€™s one of those rough days I have a little bit of dark chocolate and a coffee spoon and thatā€™s it. It works for hours.
Then there is the lesser known ways that doesnā€™t get you so blown away as edibles, suppositories. I know it migh sound kinda gayā€¦ but it helped me many times when I had my hip operations.

Edibles can be very temperamentalā€¦ one batch can be super potent while another lame as fuck.

6 Likes

Hey cat,
Youā€™re right, I forgot about bought edibles.
So many folks on this site are growing their own, diy was what I was thinking.
There comes to mind that phony NY Times writer Maureen Dowd who went to CO after legalization and spent a miserable weekend freaking out after eating a candy bar.
lol, here it is.

6 Likes

Wishi would have seen this before all the spots were gone. Just my luck

2 Likes

Its in the works. Back crossing the the new F1 to an orginal gdp. The mango is really all you can taste or smell. GDP had virtually no effect on the taste. Made a thicker smoke denser buds and more resin content and shorter node spacing. So give it sometime. Iam not giving up.

12 Likes

Iam visiting the test grow tomarrow to help them identify more hermies. Iā€™ll take a cut from the best non hermie female he has to compare with my revegged F1ā€¦

3 Likes

Lol youā€™ve missed nothing bro. Take my slot.

4 Likes

Glad youre ok. I dont know you, but stress almost had me in the wardā€¦again. Youre health is the most important. Plants xome and go but souls are priceless. Keep the shiny side up. Hope to see you back swinging when youre off the bench. :call_me_hand::face_with_thermometer::heart:

6 Likes

Hereā€™s the female for the backcross, before I revegged herā€¦

The Male

31 Likes

@V4vendetta you are a great, great man. Much gratitude and RESPECT.

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Yeah this is gonna take some time. Wasps have taken over the attic I can barely get in to feed to plants.

6 Likes

Oh man! Is the nest in the attic? :honeybee::mosquito:

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Iā€™d check the soffits for an entrance.

4 Likes