Seed Run Co-Op Herijuana - Done and Dusted [CLOSED]

Hops would have been a better choice than potato, lol

7 Likes

All I can say is…Stoked! Been a long, long road. lol :+1:

9 Likes

The absolute truth!

:cowboy_hat_face:

12 Likes

There are still a few visible greens so I might wait up to one more week before hanging them to dry.

My new phone was delivered this morning so some test shots of cannabis were in order.

Happy days

48 Likes

Nice! Just bursting at the seams! Great job!

5 Likes

Beautiful bro so glad your keeping the herijuana going
I think Indy ( sinister ) was working on a fee dif herijuana strains
Thanks for your great work
Paps

8 Likes

Duuuuuuuuuuuude. The seeds inside the pouches with the pistils still attached!? :thumbsup:
What kinda phone?

10 Likes

Yeh he was doing Heri crosses back when I was at OpenGrow.

7 Likes

It’s a Realme 5 pro with pretty good hardware in it for its price.

10 Likes

Hola Pedro

So cool

Those seeds look Awesome

Great job man.

Bare

12 Likes

Feels good, we have reached the point where it can’t fail.

16 Likes

Excellent shots! ( and plants too! :smile: )

10 Likes

yeah man, those are just right. Already ripening on the plant. That’s the way I like them to be. I love moms like that where the trichs never slow down. I have a few plants I recently harvested like that. Big and fat and nice deep coloring. I swear I sort of geek out on seeds. I was thinking of trying to photo mine this last run since I have so many different strains that got hit. I will sometime.

I’m looking forward to having these. Never smoked it straight up but had a nice cross of it from Indican. An older one, Rebel Yell x Heri. I might have a couple of those left.

10 Likes

I remember one cross being called Blitzkrieg, wasn’t that one was it? I only remember it because I love the name.

8 Likes

Sí señor - well done bro

9 Likes

No, I remember that one but never got it. This one he never named. I told him that he should name it Victorias Secret because it was pretty foo foo in the smells. Like rose perfume. It produced huge buds, too. I need to see if I have any of those seeds left. I’d like to visit her again. The Rebel Yell was from Motarebel and seems like it had Sweet Tooth in it.

4 Likes

sort of like what grandma said long, long ago, “The Days, they do Drag, but the Years, they do so Fly”.

regards,

mike28086

10 Likes

That ain’t no shit…
Days fly for me…

10 Likes

the way I feel most of the time, I hate to say… I no longer mind the flying of time.

7 Likes

Pedro you kill shite! I love those cobs. Youre one of the most go hard growers here. Beautiful bro bro. :metal:

16 Likes