Seed Run Co-Op Herijuana - Done and Dusted [CLOSED]

Sounds good. Let the poll begin.

2 Likes

Anything with brothers grim cinderella xx bred into it will be a killer hybrid.

2 Likes

Anything with one of the IBLs will be nice too. Hybrid vigor!!!

3 Likes

@cannabissequoia : Sorry the bad english, it was a comment on the discussions than i lurk (mostly debate on strains, breeders, trendy genetics) and the fact than this strain become a leitmotiv. Not so like the flash-trend of the Durban Poison, it seem to be persistent on heads in a few discussions now. Then i suggested it naturally on the flow for the popularity only.

But i just realize now than in fact than the goal was reg seeds from feminized seeds or feminized seeds selfed (double fem). Can’t help with that in fact.

Edit : the sweet skunk is clone only, so i guess it’s a S1 from somewhere in the vote.

2 Likes

post 48
fuel said:
Sensi Hashplant

now I see he posted again lol

1 Like

I blame the search engine! :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

I’m part of that “trend” but it’s about THCv & pain relief/muscle spasm suppression.

check out:

1 Like

fpog by green acorns or jaws

pretty sure i got your fruity pebbles in there… cast your 2 votes! :thumbsup:

yeah haha, just wanted to clarify who from

1 Like

BOGBubble and Herijuana IBL in the lead…hell yeah!!!

1 Like

I voted, but I’m honestly not savvy on the latest and greatest strains, especially for breeding. I wouldn’t mind throwing in 20 bucks though towards your seed run. I think it’s a really nice thing to do. A couple of the badasses can do some breeding and all the people in the post get a few seeds. If that’s the idea. Even if the 20 helps towards shipping people the resulting cross bred seeds. I’m down. Let me know, I can easily do a paypal transfer.

5 Likes

You seem to get the idea :grin:
I’m just getting as many people to vote as possible, but we’ll see if that $20 can be put to good use later. Thank you for offering.

3 Likes

Let’s talk weed for real then, outside trends and popularity. I see the point.

Well the HP is an hammer, but a narcostone one. In this range i rather prefer the Black Do (but you need to push the F1 a couple of generation to let her talk). But trust me, both are not compatible with your list of needs. Specially with PTSD ^^ More the weeds to smoke in high quantity to get rid of bad habits than helping meds if you see what i mean.

Your feeling to find something more kushy-mixed is right, not the bubba or the OG. Something more serious and long lasting. I’ve tested myself a MKultra x Blueberry with a guy than needed it (head’s bones like a puzzle for life and hard PTSD, total ermit mode), this type of combo have maded miracle. I’ve pushed too the Skywalker x Sweet Tooth#3 this way and some others experimental lines like that. It work like a charm.

The trick is simple : avoiding the narco-hammers as potency donor in staying in “proven” strong potencies to blend with a long lasting and punchy profile for the bud host.

If i have to make an hybrid just for you (with regs lol) and only in using the strains of the list i will do :

• MKUltra (male) x THS Bubble
  • Lifesaver (male) x Vortex
  • Herijuana (male) x THS Bubble

In this vein the good old Sensistar was perfect when Luc don’t selled his soul lol, ready to use as it. But like others jewels of this period, discontinued and most of the time the cuts in circulation are just fems of the last batchs. Nothing to have with the millesime than make this strain famous for its “universal” potency.

Just twos cents for your quest, i consider than initially you have rightly projected this hybrid quest. You don’t need my confirmation at all, it’s just a testimony on previous tests i’ve made and rived on long term. Hope it help. Best vibes.

6 Likes

I’m gonna PM the folks who nominated/commented but haven’t voted, later on today. :sunny:

2 Likes

Seems like Bodhi Sunshine Daydream is in the lead. If @Morgwar would be nice enough to donate his pack (or a few seeds) we can get this top poll result (so far and not a definite winner yet) and I’ll buy the next runner up that’s in stock (Chem 91 x ToK is not in stock. Unless someone wants to donate some, which is unlikely, that option would be skipped and most likely BOG BOGBubble would be the one I buy).

This is just one possible scenario of what could happen if these were the FINAL round 2 results. Just to be clear, we AREN’T in round 2 yet. There will be another poll with top 5 choices. Should people lose interest and not vote enough in round 2, I may use these round 1 results to make my decision of what to buy.

I would like to once again thank @Morgwar (whether he decides to donate his seeds or not) for at least giving us a chance to get some hard to find genetics into this project. Thank you.

4 Likes

No I’m not apparently! ha! I can’t determine those who’ve voted since setting the poll to anonymous(afaik). So…I’ll @ everyone & ask politely in English. :upside_down: :imp:

Evidently the server only let’s me tag 10 users per post, so I apologize for the segmented notice & any confusion.

@MisticHaze @Pedro_Bann @Gaz29 @Hoodini @Scissor-Hanz @McMuffin @Morgwar @Esrgood4u @MadScientist @ReikoX

Please cast your votes at post #140 if you have not yet done so. :smile: :chart_with_upwards_trend:
Thanks for your participation! Overgrow Uber Alles :v:

:evergreen_tree: I don’t even speak Russian, OK? :spy:

2 Likes

@Fresherbs @Torontoke @gordongecko @Billybob @fishdude @Sebring @legalcanada @Fuel @Ftlob @colinaxel

2 Likes

@MomOnTheRun @cogitech @50State @Worcestershire_Farms @OrganicGorilla @Meesh

2 Likes

Vote for vortex I already have her growing hahahah

3 Likes