Seed Run Co-Op Rare F2 Infinite Euphoria - ENDED - postal failure

Let me be clear here: I have complete faith that everything will be fine, and have complete trust in the people involved in these wonderful preservation projects. I just wanted to explicitly point out that this issue is something that I either misunderstood and would like clarified, or that I hope will be reconsidered.

11 Likes

I’m always a skeptic, but if they were pumping out the strongest strain in existence they’d have labs to back it.

The original breeder claims this strain can produce flowers that contain 43% THC, although Burning Bush has not be able to confirm that claim through our own testing.

9 Likes

Especially when they’re claiming a number that’s higher than the current theoretical maximum for flower :wink:

13 Likes

We, MOTR and I, usually send the regional addresses just to the regional distributors. Craigson15 also has access, but I have been sending him addresses before he’s been able to access the file. I don’t think anyone else has access as they’ve all asked to just have them sent.

I see your point in being cautious so I’ve changed access to just MOTR and I.

14 Likes

So I thought I had one whole 10 pack, but I only have 9 seeds :cry: either way the show must go on! As soon as we find a breeder we will be off and running so only time will tell. I’m curious how these will turn out too, so everyone keep your fingers crossed. Cheers OG!

13 Likes

I’ll put my name forward for breeding IF nobody else is found. I cannot start them for another month and a week or somethin though so if there’s others interested just stick me on a back burner. :+1:

13 Likes

Thanks for the info @Sebring.

I’m still very green to the site and growing in general and maybe in a few years if the spot opens up I’d be up for this.

7 Likes

This website is a load of shit and has been posted all over forums and laughed at for years.

12 Likes

Rofl on the “forever buds” method haha that’s golden.

But even tho the website is full of shit if you do a lickle google on the strain you get this as well

Which I imagine is where @Sebring got his stats? Either way 23-29% THC is still quite out there and it will probably yield as much as any other high THC content plant so could still be worth pushing.

11 Likes

Seems like it would be more challenging than how we have it set up now though if/when distribution becomes a bigger chore than I can handle for the 53 - 108 packs per strain I send out, we will definitely keep interested parties in mind to take over…we really need more breeders as people are opening up their personal vaults for this expanding project :wink:

16 Likes

This is something that I aspire to, but I feel like I really want to get a couple of runs squared away first. The last thing I want is to commit to something and then do a half-assed job of it.

14 Likes

This one seems like a bit of a fluke tho. The seeds are effectively bagseed as nobody knows what they actually are.

5 Likes

Bagseed with mystique!

14 Likes

I’m seeing some people being iffy about this strain as it’s origins aren’t 100% legit which I completely understand so I was wondering, if I donated another strain instead of the infinite euphoria if more people would feel at ease? If this is something you guys would consider let me know and I’ll put a list of seeds I would be willing to donate! Cheers OG! :smile:

14 Likes

Toss that list out!!! :grin:
I’ll turn it into a poll and link the poll to the main post, so new readers can find it too.

Let’s keep infinite euphoria on the list too. :blush:

10 Likes

I’d love to help, but there’s three reasons why i wont;

1. I’m new
  2. My indoor grows suck
  3. My indoor grows absolutely suck :cry:

I do grow some nice outdoor, but have never gone on a seed run on it. If there’s a need for a outdoor crop pollinated by hand from a indoor source, I’d be happy to help.

11 Likes

Not totally true as I have received DBHP and Purple Badlands, have Hibernate and Lucky 7’s and have sent out Cackleberry and Bodega Bubblegum all in their original packaging…I think most of the strains are in their original packaging well unless they were broken up to share with someone - for that, its all about trust…grow them out and see

Read my mind :stuck_out_tongue:

16 Likes

Oh, we have a breeder!

10 Likes

Here is the list of alternate strains for everyone to vote on in case they are weary about the Infinite Euphoria! The breeder or who I received the seeds from will be listed followed by what strains and the amount of seeds I have from each :slight_smile:

1.Almighty Farms- breeder from Instagram
A.Mother Gorilla (Redmom x Gorilla Dawg)-6
B. Magilla Gorilla (Purple Haze x Gorilla Dawg)-6

2.@Hoodini:
A.Mexican Red Hair Sativa- 10
B.No Mercy Special (Santa Maria X Victory)- which I believe is from another member on here, but I received from hoodini- 22

3.Xibalba Farms- breeder from Instagram
A.Southern Skwurl x PHM- 10
B.Lemon Fizz f4 x Monster Cookies x PHM- 10
C.Lemonberry Luv x PHM-10
D.China Yunan x Southern Skwurl-10

PHM= Purple Haze Malawi
Southern skwurl= skwurl killer x southern Oregon Kush
Skwurl killer= Otis Og(the white x goji og)x
loud sour

4.Gifts From Growmies:
A.Lavender Jack (Lavender X Jack Herer)- 16
Was told these have some hermaphroditic traits that need to be worked out

B.Infinite Euphoria-9

Also, have 11 K-Cup seeds from @Jellypowered if anyone is interested in continuing that line! :smile:

12 Likes

I say go ahead with the IE.
Keep smiling.

13 Likes