Seed Run Co-Op Rare F2 Rocky Mountain High - CLOSED

You will bust them open and there will be like 20 huge seeds lol.

Going to be lots of seeds is future tense, for a positive thought to be acted on by the universe, it needs to be present tense, as if it has happened, so it would be better with, There are more seeds than we need.

4 Likes

Got these stickers made Today for the packs going out

33 Likes

That’s awesome! I think you’ll easily get hundreds of seeds from each of those ladies no problem. That purple male is a beast.

7 Likes

The stickers look awesome @Mongobongo! I’ve really enjoyed your documentation of these seed runs. The photos are amazing and thank you for bringing us along for the ride. It’s like a virtual gorilla grow and it’s been really fun to follow.

10 Likes

Thanks, I’ve enjoyed doing it for the community. :v:

12 Likes

I think it’s damn cool of the peeps doing the runs. It’s a lot of work, and a lot of commitment. So much respect. I’d like to think I could get my life to the point I was confident I could undertake a 6 month commitment, but not there yet… I’d sure like to do one for everybody.

Thanks from me too! peace

8 Likes

Whered the stickers come from @Mongobongo

1 Like

From a place called sticker mule

7 Likes

That’s cool. You can do anything on the internet now… some of us old fuckers are still amazed at how different things used to be… I am. I’ve been using it since 96 but I still think some things are just too cool, heh…

5 Likes

Is it too late to take a clone and cross that to one the males. Or maybe clone a male as well? Just trying to help. Maybe even do a back cross?

2 Likes

Males are culled. A bit of pollen has been saved. Looking at them today there will be enough seeds. They are starting to beef up and they are all seed, have no fear!!! Positive thoughts :v:

15 Likes

Thanks for your work on this @Mongobongo

10 Likes

RMH shot from today. Didn’t expect the pink but there it is. Only on the one plant. This strain absolutely stinks :mask:

PAC looking frosty :snowman_with_snow:

24 Likes

Ooo I like that black hue it’s getting that’s interesting.

5 Likes

All counted and separated! :v:

40 Likes

Thanks for the work you put into this.

Hempire

7 Likes

Thank you so much for all your hard work and dedication to the community! May you continue to bless and be blessed.

6 Likes

skunky and colors? awesome stuff!!

5 Likes

@Mongobongo Good vibes for all your hard work and dedication.

7 Likes

Wow! Thanks for all the hard work and giving back to the community.

Is it too late to sign up for some of these seeds ?

Edit: oh shoot, never mind. I see the title
Is closed. Great work man!

2 Likes