Seed Run Co-Op Rare F2 Rocky Mountain High - CLOSED

My god i work too much.
I miss every update.

5 Likes

Good on you brother. Nice job bringing it to finish. :tada:

10 Likes

All packed and ready to be shipped out to the Distributors. I’m not sorry that all the work is finished :rofl: my wife will be happy​:rofl::rofl::joy::v:

Thanks again to @Sebring for the RMH logo.

37 Likes

Thank you once again :blush: Your deeds have not gone unnoticed!!! Blessings

10 Likes

Hey @Mongobongo a stella job indeed, many thanks for all your hard work. You’ve gone above and beyond again.

Cheers Johnny

6 Likes

I know I keep seeing them but they still look great. Hats :tophat: off to you sir.
Thank you :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Sooo…
Are these all OH and all RMH?
Not trying to ruin any surprises. Just an observant stoner.
Is there a label on one side and a Mongo label( dope btw) on the other side of each pack?

7 Likes

After re reading this I think we better be thanking your wife I’m betting she had a hand in packaging or counting seeds also

7 Likes

Out of likes sorry.

The Rocky mountain high is a F2 10 pack. The mongo case is a Rocky Mountain high x Pink Animal Cracker by Mosca. My preferred PAC was used as the mother and open pollination was from a mix of RMH males. I like to call this one CrackerMountain. :v:

31 Likes

I like the name cracker mountain :mountain:

5 Likes

CrackerMtn sounds like a fun one. Thank you for making these.

4 Likes

Way better than brokeback mountain.wasnt my favourite show

5 Likes

You know you liked it lol :wink:

6 Likes

Hell yeah man, you’ve been busy this summer!

Thanks again man, I can’t wait to run Cracker Mountain.

fr0g_D

7 Likes

This should be Epic !!! <3

4 Likes

@Mongobongo, I received a very nice pack of your RMH and PAC x RMH (cracker mountain) from @MOTR. Thank you! This awesome, definitely looking forward to trying these. Thanks @Craigson15 for donating the source stock.

15 Likes

I received these as well, and would also like to express my appreciation. Thank you @Mongobongo, @Craigson15, @MomOnTheRun, I really appreciate it!

10 Likes

I too received these Today.Thank you @Mongobongo @MomOnTheRun @Craigson15 for your hard work and getting these to the community.

9 Likes

Thank you Mongo! You da Bongo! I appreciate it. Hopefully I do em justice. Beautiful stickers.:call_me_hand::fire:

8 Likes

Awesome!! Glad they have started to arrive! :v:

10 Likes