Seed Run Co-op Rare Og'Er -Closed-

It’s an honor to be part of this great community. I would like to thank @Barefrog and @Mongobongo for thier generosity In giving me the chance to grow some top shelf GENETICS. MUCH LOVE✌

13 Likes

10 out of 11 seeds have sprouted.

30 Likes

Great news! And the journey begins!

5 Likes

LOL, Not wanting over written was part of it. Wanting other people to go first was the other half. :wink:

13 Likes

Group shot and confirmed 9/11. Colder in my veg chamber right now so these little ones have been slow moving. Time to turn up da heat!!!

27 Likes

Its confirmed…Oger’s is…the s1 of the ghost/Josh d cut.:man_shrugging:

19 Likes

16 Likes

The cut that used to be called Josh d and the beans Josh sells as Josh d are not the same. I’m pretty sure his collab with karma had blackberry in it. He still grows a cut labeled ghost …separate from the Josh d. He shows the various cuts on YouTube during a tour of his farm.

9 Likes

this is what I have as the Josh D makeup

Josh D by Karma Genetics
((TKS1BX) x (sfv x tk) BX1 IX) x HA OG BX3 ((TKS1 x White/OG) x TKS1) x ((SFV X TK) x White/OG) F2) x HA-OG BX (aka Biker Kush)

Attitude Seedbank lists it as Triangle Kush x SFV OG x Hell’s Angel OG

7 Likes

I’m sure you will find more qaulity phenos out of these preservation ogers then you can get with most modern knock offs. I’m very great full that these were kept around and kept pure over the last 20 years.

11 Likes

I know the current Josh d beans are mix of several different og type plants. Im pretty sure the h.a og has blackberry In it. When the Josh d karma beans first dropped I was gifted some regs. They all agree og was a single clone from Florida so hard to create any pure beans buts that’s like kicking a dead horse.

6 Likes

16 Likes

Hmmm but wouldnt the OGers be fems then???

Unless there was a male found in the S1s then these seeds were made from that???

Pure Ghost OG by Cannaventure should be the same as OGers then.

10 Likes

Apparently there was a Male found…as in @Heritagefarms pic

8 Likes

Ahhh ya i missed that. So the info I posted from ‘Stash’ on THCFarmer was correct it looks like.

Sweet, cant wait to get these into my Kush hunt. Def gonna have to hit my two Pure Ghost OGs with some OGers pollen.

11 Likes

Yes sir, that’s a must

4 Likes

Og has been know to throw nanners towards the end I have a feeling that s1 male was a little gender fluid.
Starting to feel like the old site here. I remember alot of disagreements about orgnkid and where he got the og originally and then the resulting 1 in a million s1 male. Not everybody was happy he was spreading the genetics. he was the first to let it out of a very small circle from what I remember.
I know he sold alot of selfed seeds but I don’t remember him ever claiming them to be regs it was all so long ago hard to say anything for sure. These are prob the closest you will get in seed form to what he was originally offering.

11 Likes

:sweat_smile: :joy: :sweat_drops: you said it first! lol

I think these are pretty common actually. :thinking: Maybe because a lot of people don’t germinate big #'s of S1’s(and bagseed/herm S1) as often? (I.e. me being a broke-ass homegrower willing to take chances)

I got 35/40 males in '16 from all bagseed, 5-6 strains, all different sources(so granted there could be some actual 'dudes involved) :laughing:

Hmmm.

:evergreen_tree: :game_die: :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Ok maybe a little exgerated but but rare to get a true male from fem on fem genes

7 Likes

Getting stronger now under the 400w. :v:

31 Likes