Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

Where are you located?

1 Like

I have had only one person ghost me on all the trades I have made over the last year and the person posts here still and just ignores private messages when i ask if anything was ever sent. they even had the curtesy to let me know they got the package i sent them. Was just reading another thread and someone put same member on blast for not following through on some trades as wellā€¦ Sorry you are getting the run around. Maybe after a certain time goes by after not receiving trade returns we can have a specific gentle reminder thread so the reminders donā€™t get lost in tge moderated trade thread that could also act as a call out thread for people not being genuine or at best forgetful? I sent the dude that got me ten packs of beans. Was ine of my first trades here and he ghosted me

18 Likes

Thereā€™s SSDD F2 freebies coming to headie gardens

4 Likes

United States

Bastards !!
Sorry that something like that happened to you.

12 Likes

I got scammed a pack of MTF from Alaska cannabis cashe a while ago, there are bad apples here but there are way more good to outweigh them

10 Likes

I know this may be an odd request, but looking to trade some seeds for some farmer freeman ez sex tests. I have 4 JTR going form here and would like to test them sooner than later as space is a issue in my indoor grow. Just need 4 tests let me know what we can trade. Thank you KAMI (picture is my from my last hps grow in 2020

9 Likes

Ah damn. Ok, doesnā€™t work as i dont trust cuts making it across. Have tried a couple times with no luck. Good luck

Man, that sucks! Hopefully they come through despite anything.

I always check post history before I respond to a trade.

If I see a majority of time spent in the Free Seeds thread or similar, Iā€™m not trading.

18 Likes

I do the same. But it doesnā€™t always help, The problem is as I see it is that there is no recourse for those that get ripped off. Since trading is ā€œat your own riskā€ according to mods and admin and putting someone on blast is frowned upon then the offender gets to repeat their actions over and over again. Does Dr Gonzo13 ring a bell? No action was taken against him until he ripped off the site itself. Apparently members getting ripped is of no concern but when itā€™s the site it matters. Go figure!

18 Likes

That sucks Oldjoints. Iā€™m a newer member and have already traded more than a couple times. And I too have had a few trades that have already left a bad taste in my mouth. I just put up a feedback page for myself, because of your post.

12 Likes

As I newer member, it sucks to read this but from aside of shame on us (newer) forum members for not upholding the tradition of what this site represents as a whole too earlier members that have carved out the path before us.

Itā€™s easy to get caught up in the excitement of all the giveaways and trades but as you placed it no continuity and reciprocated respect of action leave a bad taste in oneā€™s mouth and mind.

I personally believe Iā€™m of the latter and I hope I would be messaged if anything wasnā€™t met by expectation. Iā€™m not a young man so perhaps I view my word as commitment to action differently.

8 Likes

Hey Kami- DM me an addy youā€™re comfortable with and Iā€™ll drop 4 of them in the mail to you in the morning. No trade necessary. Iā€™m always sitting on a few.

Just bear in mind that they are linked to my email address, so the results will be emailed to me, but Iā€™ll post them to you in DM. I usually have results in 4 to 5 days.

18 Likes

Damn thatā€™s so awesome Thank you Dm coming.

3 Likes

Heres what they look like today. :smiley:

11 Likes

Crazy request, but does anyone have any auto fem they would like to trade for some c99 f4 I made or some other crosses I made with doc Dā€™s whoop ass. Theyā€™d be regs of course.

11 Likes

No auto fems but damn i want those c99 f4. I may creep into your DM at some point lol

4 Likes

Mephisto Double Grape s1ā€™s interest you?

Could use some C99 for my assistantā€¦

5 Likes

I sent u a dm

Way to come through !! Is that so your assistant works faster and not taking Master Kush naps .:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Sativa Power

5 Likes