Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

Anyone know where I can find the closest thing to original trainwreck.

3 Likes

Probably @jaws if I had to guess.

4 Likes

I grew a Trainwreck from someone last year. The grow-op was a trainwreck because the Trainwreck was pretty sucky. :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

I grew some about 2 years ago and wasnā€™t impressed at all. Nothing like what I used to get back in the day.

1 Like

CSI has an s1

Twenty20 has a unknown Train Wreck 90s cut crossed to the Arcata cut, also seeds from a large pheno hunt of that cross

2 Likes

Vegging this right now not sure how much train wreck she is but loving the structure and ease sheā€™s been to grow so far.

5 Likes

Yeah, Arcata Trainwreck I think. Iā€™ve been wanting to try that since I saw it in their catalog. :fire::fire:

2 Likes

I have some of these seeds and seems like theyre really good outdoors.

2 Likes

Been on the lookout for

Santa Maria/Plank
PCK/Pakistan Chitral Kush

Saw that these were in a co op here in the past. If anyone still has these kicking around, Iā€™m interested.

4 Likes

I might have some beans for you. I just ran some because I needed the pollen. I didnā€™t get a lot of seeds, but will probably be giving away a few packs sometime this month.

Theyā€™ve been sitting in a large bowl on my shelf and Iā€™ll try to get to them this weekend.

7 Likes

That would be really cool man. Just let me know your plans. I can pm you my list if your interested in trading.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got pucks so itā€™s nothing to send them out. But Iā€™m always interested in anything I donā€™t have. Especially landraces.

2 Likes

I think I got a few things that might catch your eye :metal:

1 Like

:interrobang:Now Iā€™m intrigued :bangbang: I better get those seeds gathered then. :+1:

1 Like

Hey @Originalweedman. I can help probably. Send me a DM. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

With which one? :wink:

2 Likes

Me @LoveDaAutos ?

Both. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Damn! :blush:

You need a cut? šŸ«¶šŸ¼

3 Likes

I posted for trades 11 days ago and was flooded with requests. I accepted trades with 10 people.
Out of 10 people only 1 person let me know they received what I sent them. Only 4 honored their trades so far. One person was a long time member I have traded with before. He sent me his part within days and let me know he got mine the next day. One is in Canada so I know that will take a bit.
What happened to common courtesy when someone spends money, time and effort to timely send what they agreed to? To not send at all to me amounts to stealing.
I have spent years on this site trading and giving away seeds. Never has it been like this.
I am done trading and giving away seed. My creations will go to friends only. Donā€™t message me for seeds or trades as it will fall on deaf ears.
All of the members who I havenā€™t received from and didnā€™t let me know they received my send were newer members, I feel many of these new members are here to fraudulently collect seeds and have no intent in honoring what they say.
So older members remember to protect your butts.

Make a newer member send first and only send to them after you receive their send.

No feedback page should be a red flag to you.

Donā€™t be convinced because they sent to so and so that this means they will send to you. They could have sent to a few for that reason and not sent to many.

Now please donā€™t get me wrong I am not saying all new members are not to be trusted. Some are very trustworthy and very generous. But they are definatly a minority.

Good luck and happy grows to allā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

51 Likes