Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

I was wondering about the kosher kush, I have a cross of kosher kush from greenpoint. Something called iron horse with his stardawg daddy. I haven’t popped them but was thinking about it.

Sup, I have a 8 pk of goat and monkey seeds Kashmir ×hippy slayer fems. For Afghan selection chimtral if anyone is holding :v:t5:

1 Like

Holding Freakshow, looking to trade, say 1 for 1, up to TEN/10!!! Let me know, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: PM at your leisure.

6 Likes

Please do a seed increase and trade with me if you got this strain please pop these first you should get them soon they will be shipped in March by Indian landrace exchange no more full packs available with the book all 50 sold out 1k each
irrazinig #DurandLineProject_2020
Kandahar Red selection from the farms of Md. Haji Agha in Maruf was one of the best selections if this tour in terms of the shear intensity and the uniqueness of it’s smell which resembles the odour of rotting protien/ or the smell off of a dead animal caucus/sulphur dioxide.

Apart from a unique profile, the Red selection features flush Red color and broad leaves on a robust 10+ ft frame, capable of surviving outdoors in the harsh desert like conditions of Kandahar, Afghanistan.
As shown in the 2nd Picture The Red selection was not merely able to survive but also produced a dense layer of trichomes, which was present from the buds to the adjoining bract leaves alike.
The selection was harvested specifically for the seeds and let to dry outside in an apple orchird untill it was ready for the deseeding. Link of post on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/irrazinig/ it shows a far and close picture if Kandahar red rotten flesh smell phenotype selected from a huge field of similar but very diverse plants

1 Like

Here’s info on the sold out book I’m sure a couple of you guys reading got this collection

irrazinig #DurandLineProject_2020

A glimpse of the DurandLineProject 2020 Tour Book, which contains records of 12 Distinctly different selections spanning over 4 Provinces and 10 different farms between August to December 2020 at South & SouthEast Afghanistan.

The Tourbook is a part of the DurandLine project and it will be released with a souvenier seed pack of all the 12 Selections mentioned inside the book.
The Durand Line Pre-Order will begin 4th February 2021 onwards, there are only 50 Full packages due to Red (Rotten meat smell) and Black (Phenol/spice) selections being low in numbers.
The Pre-order will be conducted by our inhouse Indian seedbank @fullpowerselections
@paklandracexchange
@irrazinig
#DurandLineProject_2020
#SILKROUTETOSALVATION link on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/irrazinig/ it shows a short video flipping through the pages filled with information of each selection and pictures from the farms visited

4 Likes

Thanks, there was already a thread speaking about this, great book … :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yes plz.:rofl:

3 Likes

No doubt…
When where how much

2 Likes

Same as above , when where , how much do we each need to chip in

1 Like

Now this is what we ought to be gathering our buying power for.
Certified Landraces if they are true

7 Likes

Open pollination would be monstorous.

5 Likes

You can download here the book, a very interesting reading, too heavy to attach here, it’s a free Wetransfer so only will last for one week … :sunglasses:

3 Likes

For real, we could have pulled a couple people together in a heartbeat

5 Likes

Are looking for anything in particular?

2 Likes

I’m searching for Ewok by Alien Genetics if anyone has them sitting in their vault. Lots to trade! :call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

If someone has JoTI gods green crack on hand I’d love to work something out. I dont have much to trade but I’ll throw in extra stuff if needed!

2 Likes

Nah, not really, Bro. PM your Personal Info, I’ll get some on their way this week. ANYTHING you choose to send, BONUS!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :pray: :100: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Anyone have any Mephisto they’re willing to part with?

4 Likes

Depends…what you willing to trade and how many you looking for?

2 Likes

Those are both good questions, I guess I should have thought about this in advance. Lol

I’d take as many as someone wanted to trade;
And pretty much my whole collection is open. What sort of something fits your interests today?

3 Likes