Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

I’m over here dying! Too funny!

4 Likes

To anyone who wants those free seeds please write an essay. Don’t forget to use spell check, proof read for grammar mistakes, and punctuation.

11 Likes

An update on my hemp seed search

It seems that hemp seeds are too hard to get. Until they pass the legal hemp bill in congress. Oregon and California are also futzing around with hemp under agricultural control and restriction. So an alternative has come to light. It is not typically called hemp though. Maybe to get around the stupid hemp laws?

I found two strains locally, one is Harle Tsu with 0.7% THC and 12% CBD. Another is called Sour Tsunami with 0.4% THC and 14.7% CBD. I went to get more Harle Tsu yesterday. The new batch is 7.5% THC and 14.4% CBD though. So like hemp this stuff is variable in CBD. More reason to find a high CBD plant and clone it. Looking online, Harle Tsu seeds go for upward of $290 for 10 seeds! Ouch! Sour Tsunami is also variable in THC and CBD. I found some seeds for $110 for 10 from the Dutch places. It was bread in Northern California though. Maybe I can pick up some CBD clones next time in am down in Humboldt. Some people are selling high CBD plants there out of Arcata.

Looking online, there is a guy here in Oregon selling High CBD bud for $20 a POUND. Maybe I will just buy a pound and forget growing this stuff?

6 Likes

I have a 12 pack of Jaws Fruity Pebbles OG fems im lookin to trade. Mostly interested in Bodhi
Thx

6 Likes

23 posts were split to a new topic: Cannabis Legal Marketplace discussion

I got one seed pack if anyone wants it.

4 Likes

I’m down. Thanks @shroomgod

3 Likes

No problem @Kalgrae.

2 Likes

Thanks @shroomgod what are you giving away anyway? I don’t need them and it would probably serve someone else better, so better keep the offer open and let someone else benefit.

Cheers🦂

5 Likes

ygm…no seed packs in it tho next time bro.

1 Like

What is the seeds @shroomgod…, if indica dom then I’ll trade you something…?!
Why you not wanting them @Kalgrae …?
Happy growing guys
Gaz

3 Likes

I’m down to give em a go but don’t need em right now. Better to let someone who needs them grow them out.

7 Likes

free seeds are gone.

3 Likes

Hey MI would love to get back into growing, spare a few?

1 Like

Those seeds are gone.

@Gaz29

Go check out www.nirvanashop.com because they have some high cbd strains. They are like 4-6 percent thc so they may be just what your looking for. The have three or four strains they have done. Just was checking some there when I read this. Just a thought. Good luck in your hunt.

No problem mate…
Gaz

1 Like

Are there any breeders on here that swap there auto seeds for photo seeds ?

2 Likes

Hey @Billybob ,
I have a bunch of seeds and roughly 25/30% of them are/will be auto’s if you’re interested pm me bud… I’m NOT a breeder but I did make these…
Happy growing bud,
Gaz

6 Likes

@ModicumGenes is looking for testers over at his Clones hit with blue zkittles pollen (F3 Tester needed) thread. He’s got some really nice crosses with some serious dank funk to them!
He’s looking for volunteers that can do a seeding run of F2s and send some of the created F3 seeds back to him for further development.

7 Likes