Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

@Mantis

Which one specifically have you been giving your dog with these awesome results?

@Bobgrows Excatly why I’m interested.

1 Like

Actually grew all three strains simultaneously and made cbd oil with them.

They were pretty close in structure and terps. Terpwise they all had more of a spicy smell with some ammonia catbox thing going on. Even though they all are “cherry or berry” none were really fruity.

I was actually surprised at the amount of trichs on a few of the cbd plants. They are more sativa like buds, more airy, nothing super dense. They are easy to grow ( I grew mine outside)

Like I stated, I’ve seen some pretty dubious claims about CBD curing every ailment on earth, and it’s been pushed hard, so I thought it was a bullshit marketing scam, but in the case of seizures it really has worked.

I can send you a few seeds of all three strains to see if any work better than others.

I hope they provide relief for you like they did for me.

8 Likes

I appreciate :pray: you, it’s ok. I’ve got atleast 3 CBD strains available to me. Just no space to grow them yet. I found the same as you in regards to people’s views on if it works for seizures or not.
I know it’s heavly depending on each person’s body chemistry and the cabanoids in the plants, but it’s hard to sift through BS clams and real accounts from people.
FYI: I do believe this is working for you ,)

5 Likes

You are correct. I’ve seen and heard conflicting data, as well as varying degrees of success in first hand accounts.

They’ve run the gamut from “I felt nothing but a headache” to “It makes a huge difference with xyz pain”

Most accounts where people say they’ve had success is when the CBD has thc incorporated with it. I’ve heard people say anything from1:1, to 1:20 cbd to thc is helpful.

I think many may need to find their own personal “sweet spot” that works for them, if at all. It would be nice if these jackasses in government allowed more clinical research in the field.

Kinda amazing they are hell bent on pushing a vax on everyone, telling them it is safe long term, when the vaccine is all but 8 months old…but cannabis which has a proven safety record going back thousands of years with no fatalities is taboo?

The next time I’m at the vet, I’ll get the patient records and post them here so people can see the success of cbd/thc on suppressing seizures.

9 Likes

Trade made folks, thnx for considering me in any trade…

3 Likes

I have a pack of 10 monster ghost seeds. Reg. Photo. From Mark on strainly for something sativa dominant. Monster Ghost is 90 day Monster Kush on a 105 day snow ghost.

3 Likes

I’m looking for indica landraces, especially PCK. I have an extensive list of what I would trade. I would consider sativa landraces for something special.

1 Like

Sensistar X MTF
Blue widow
Blueberry
Black jack
Herijuana
Crystal Locomotive bx2
Bodhi snow queen
And dman red widow-13
I got these are all over 20 years old, they came from a buddy of mine that used to work for a tester with Vic high at BC growers association

4 Likes

Interested in Blueberry & Blue Widow :blue_heart:

Blue widow I only have 2, the blueberry I think there are 5

1 Like

I have some 2016 PCK being preserved by 2 people…

You will have some one day, we just gotta have patience and faith n let them work their magic, then everyone will have some

3 Likes

That would be perfect. I have 20 black Mazar on the way from an Afghani hash farmer which I will reproduce and spread some among the faithful ogers

42 Likes

I would be interested in a couple Malana and the mani

2 Likes

WOW! I NEED A PLANT THIS KVLT IN MY LIFE!

:metal: :heart: :metal:

1 Like

This will be great, I’d definitely be interested in helping out if needed and if the timing lines up.

3 Likes

WOW… Thats gorgeous! Can’t wait for that run!!!

2 Likes

Greetings everyone! I hope you all are doing best you can!! I’m looking for something, I’m hoping I can find it here. It’s a Bodhi seeds Deep line alchemy I can’t really remember which number it was labeled. but the cross is (Iraq Ranya x 88 g13 Hp)
So if you are willing to let some go let me know!! Thanks we can trade or cash. I’m open to even sending back F2s.
Stay Airborne!!

6 Likes

Hey bro shoot me a pm. I have that one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sent you a pm

1 Like

Looking for bodhi gear, pcs/koma gear, oni seeds, fem autos mainly nightowl or meph. Always open to offers :slight_smile: thanks

9 Likes