Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Anybody have any of bodhi’s red eye jedi? Looks like an awesome strain and I missed them on this last release

1 Like

Looks like GLO has some in stock. Speakeasy, The Seed Source, or BDSC might have some when they re-stock.

1 Like

What bodhi you looking for? Interested in that goldstar x snow lotus you got if it’s for trade?

Hey bro managed to snag all the B i needed thanks to some killer members :slight_smile:
Mainly looking for lucky dog or dominion if you have anything from them :slight_smile:

I seen someone run the goldstar x sl on here n he killed it. Looks so good hey :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah. None on my end. Best of luck with getting some of that fire!

1 Like

Looking for CBD/THC strains (that are not hemp), strong smelling or nice/unique terpene profile strains. Not looking for full packs necessarily and would also be interested in a collection of those single fem seeds people have laying around (I am not on a pheno hunt, just a little strain exploration). Going to work for a bit so DM me what ya got and we can figure something out possibly.

4 Likes

I have like 3,000 of these.

10 Likes

@CoyoteCody I have 0 of those :frowning: lol

Hook it up bro. What are you looking for?

6 Likes

By the power of awesome!
You have the beannage!

5 Likes

Anything really, I have a total of around 5,000 beans, most are these grayskull, but I have a good selection, I do love Anything gsc related though.

4 Likes

Ya I did a run of these last year, I had a beautiful purple pheno female, and a great green pheno male, but the smell and build were similar so I went ahead and open pollinated them. Should be pretty stable as they were both the same strain and from the same batch.

6 Likes

I also started my strain with the male pollen, I crossed the grayskull male with terror berry og female, I call it skullberry og.

6 Likes

Dang!

That’s a longer genealogy list than MAC1 :sunglasses: :+1:

That’s impressive.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

I love it lol, so cool to see where a strain started.

2 Likes

I had to look up MAC 1’s genealogy to remind myself and of course it’s much shorter than the average hype strain because one of the parents is Colombian landrace

3 Likes

I find it all amazing when I see the long ones…
The longest genealogy list I work with is BOGs gear. :laughing: and my interests are moving to landraces…

Cheers
G

6 Likes

I have some Swazi gold, but I’m holding on to those lol.

7 Likes

Thinking for next year: anyone have any Manitoba Poison up for trades?

edit: Sept 1 outdoors finish = YES PLEASE.

6 Likes

Hey @Grohio, JBC seeds has Space Monkey in stock. 8 packs left, go go go.

And GLG seeds has Guava Wookie.

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/guava-wookie-stardawg-guava-x-wookie/

4 Likes

Nevermind. Got em!

1 Like