Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

I think I’ll pass; I like Mephisto, I just don’t grow enough autos to need more seeds because I only grow autos once a year in the early summer.

1 Like

I’ve seen @anon98660487 looking for fem seeds he may be interested in a trade!

Hi I am looking for @sebrings Maui Moonglow… if anyone has seeds they may be willing to trade let me know :slight_smile:

I have a lot of good ones I could offer.

3 Likes

@TopicalWave you might even reach out and message Sebring he may still have a pack or two laying around

2 Likes

alright np.
i also have reg seeds from trades on here if anyone wanted to go half on the jelly ranchers if they work out a deal with joe share 5 each since fems!

I just want to point out that the only pack that’s sealed there is the Vanilla Creme Pie. The Jelly Rancher pack is open and has 8 seeds in it.

I have 2 Caramel Cream, 2 Magic Melon, 2 Garlic Budder, 4 Blueberry Muffin, 8 Hi-Biscus, 8 Jelly Rancher, 9 Apple Blossom, and a sealed pack of 10 Vanilla Creme Pie, all fem photos

2 Likes

I got some Urkle Lemons (Purple Urkle x Larry OG) from Skunk House I am running right now, about 2 weeks from harvest. Lmk if interested. Cheers!

8 Likes

urkel lemons sounds like fire.

7 Likes

https://www.lucky13seeds.com/buy-seeds-now 34

These guys have a 1985 Skunk 1 IBL available

@Indicaman57

2 Likes

thanks my friend for the info

1 Like

I don’t have charlottes web, but I do have cherrywine, colorado cherry, and berryblossom seeds, all high CBD.

3 Likes

I’ll have to look those up. I know nothing about those.
You say high CBD, are they any CBN or HIGH CBG? I don’t mean to be picky, but it is for medical use.

1 Like

I’m not positive. I grow them for my dog to control his seizures. I had the paperwork, but I believe the cherrywine parents were tested at something luke 15% total CBD content, how that was broken up, Im not sure.

I believe the Colorado cherry is a parent of charlottes cherry also. Not sure of the provenance of the berry blossom, but it is a pretty popular strain sold commercially.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Does it work?

1 Like

ALL HIGH CBD strains are “medical”, CBG is the “new” isolated quality. PLENTY of High CBD plants are some of the BEST!!! Don’t forsake the “known” for the search for the “new”. ACDC/Charlotte’s Web, others will ALWAYS be at the TOP. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

CBD for the win

1 Like

ACDC, Charlotte’s Web, Charlotte’s Angel, Canna Tsu…THEY ALL DO!!, perfect for seizures!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

If it’s good with you if like to try the Charlotte’s Cherry.
I’ll DM you.

It does, and I am probably the world’s biggest skeptic. I thought at the very least the reports were overblown/ hyped by growers attempting to sell their cbd products.

He went from having full blown thrashing on the floor, eyes rolled back,foaming at the mouth drooling seizures twice a day, to maybe one seizure every three to four months.

The vet wanted to put him on some long term meds with nasty side effects. I told her I was going to try cbd first, and she looked at me like I was a stoner idiot.

Now, when I bring him back and tell her how well it work’s for him she seems genuinely interested and is amazed at the lack of clinical testing of cbd products.

I can see why big pharma didnt want people to grow their own meds. Why allow people to grow their own organic products, when you can sell them something with two pages of side effects, cost $300 a month, and pets have to take it for life.

I also add a small amount of thc to the cbd, (not enough to get him buzzed, but enough to allow him to relax and sleep.)

13 Likes

I hope it works that well on humans! :v: