Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Hola Gang

Where do we sign for this

am lost

Bare

7 Likes

It’s NOT starting until the 15TH!! That’s when Signup begins. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

You always giving away some of the best genetics! Will have to keep an eye out for sure and make a calendar reminder!

5 Likes

Oh go on…

… You know you want to…
:smile: :+1:

Sometimes you pick the beans… sometimes the beans pick you…

Cheers
G

11 Likes

NEWS FLASH - - - NEWS FLASH!! The Giveaway will be A NEW THREAD…“MISTER :honeybee:'s SEPTEMBER THINGY”. Don’t look for it ANYWHERE ELSE!! ALL, enjoy your weekend, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

17 Likes

Last day to sign up for the Veterans giveaway. Let’s finish this off well and tag all known veterans to sign up.

9 Likes

out the names so others arent scammed. maybe even make a thread that adds new names to the first post so ppl can check it before doing a deal

3 Likes

Veterans giveaway signup extended by 1 week. Get those Veterans to sign up all.

4 Likes

If you are talking OG members, we do have feed back threads.
:green_heart: :seedling:

9 Likes

Everybody that’s doing any trading should have a feedback thread IMO

Sucks that you have to start your own though, anyone intending to scam probably wouldn’t make one

4 Likes

Good call, I may make one tomorrow since I have done a number of trades.

5 Likes

But, what if that person doesn’t have a ‘feedback thread’? I say OUTEM!

5 Likes

Whoa cuz, gimme a break. Lol. I didn’t even know about that yet. I’m on it though.

3 Likes

Isn’t there a feedback thread started for trading purposes already

2 Likes

Yes. Found it. Posted one. Thanks @JohnnyPotseed

Have you grown or know anyone who’s grown the lucky 13’s genetics? Thanks

3 Likes

Feedback threads are useful but I find many have no idea they exist. I post the link to mine in my profile but even that doesn’t show unless you click on my avatar to view it. After hundreds of interactions it has still only seen 28 people. Makes it less useful than it could be.

15 Likes

I think a feedback thread should be a sticky in the seed trading section. Edit: It is :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

it is, but it is closed.
imo, feedback should be left on this thread by both parties good or bad.

2 Likes

Only the thread telling you about it is closed. If you click on that closed post it takes you to all the open threads.

7 Likes