Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

I think a feedback thread should be a sticky in the seed trading section. Edit: It is :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

it is, but it is closed.
imo, feedback should be left on this thread by both parties good or bad.

2 Likes

Only the thread telling you about it is closed. If you click on that closed post it takes you to all the open threads.

7 Likes

it took some looking, but i found it.
there are a lot of features on this site i donā€™t use. i really should get to know this place better.
all it due time i reckon.

5 Likes

I personally havenā€™t but check with @Neb heā€™s purchased from them and should have some info

2 Likes

I havenā€™t grown anything from them yet but will be soon. I canā€™t speak for the genetics but so far the company has been A+ in my books.

1 Like

Ty sir I appreciate it :pray:

1 Like

I agree from the looks of it they have a lot id be interested in trying. Lol what did you get and are you doing a journal?

I picked up a pack of roadkill og for myself and a pack of laughing lion Iā€™m sending to @Swe-can .

They sent me a bunch of freebies with my order to give out on OG. Keeping them a surprise till December. I did get a pack of that IBL skunk your interested in :wink:

Got alot going on right now but I will do a journal for sure

8 Likes

Hell yeah bro thatā€™s cool of them and you for looking out. Iā€™ll definitely keep my eyes open for your journal.

1 Like

Any chance your goodie bag happens to have fourway or a cross of it? One Iā€™ve bud looking for is coastal seeds Fourora borealis. Thanks for all that you do. :pray::facepunch:

3 Likes

DONā€™T have ANY Costal Seeds offhand, but will have to actually do a physical check. Logbook doesnā€™t indicate I do, but Iā€™ve forgotten to write down things a time or two. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

@misterbee whatā€™s chances of international postage on the giveaway? Iā€™d be happy to cover costs of course.
Iā€™d rather not try to claim a spot if youā€™re not sending intl though. Iā€™m in UK by the way.

5 Likes

cmon tell me tell me what they sent!!

anyone have any really nice stoney romulan ? never had it before but kinda interested

2 Likes

@204medismoke
I got some romulan from a dispensary that was quite stoneyā€¦and it creeped up on me. Rather unusual for indica.

1 Like

Looking for a winner. I want something with 2 foot node space that grows a dime sized bud on each side.
25 weeks and make sure it takes up my entire grow room for an eighth that I have to cure for 2 years. Thank you in advance.
290f512fb5d6b99a9e36f0f663fe630eccc22f6892cfeb6439af82f6146cd3ef

7 Likes

No worries, I send Internationally, have plenty of I-Stamps. I send In Business Envelop, Coin Flip between Index Cards, Envelop stamped ā€œFragile Non-Machinableā€, 1st Class Postage, NONTRACKED, 96 - 97% make it through. Have lost Envelops in the U.K., Spain, Sweden, and a few in Canada, but ALL may have been taken here!! Thatā€™s how itā€™ll happen this time also. I NEVER ASK FOR MONIES ON A GIVEAWAY!! Donation/Giveaway is another matter. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

I got some beans to trade

As pictured, will fully inventory them later

As pictured beans
+
Grape Ape (freebie from asterion)
DvG candy paint regs
InHouse Danteā€™s Inferno regs

• a few more

Looking for some filthy terps. Garlic, meat, trash, piss, whatever stinks and is potent

8 Likes

How many Grape Ape do you have?

nice! i have always seen ppl grow it and it always looks amazing, and ppl say its a really strong indica great for insomnia!