Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Need more people in this group lol? I’m always working meph and crossing what they don’t.

4 Likes

Yeah, really kicking myself for not finding these sooner. Truly is one of my favorite strains I’ve ever smoked but… finding beans has been brutal!!

Maybe if I can’t find em and save up enough I’ll get those ridiculously expensive ones and F4 them for everyone in the community to try.

2 Likes

Saving a few seed from a pack became of habit of mine because I never knew when they would be distributed again.
Also, i hate when I get hooked on a strain, then the breeder decides to make changes to it.

4 Likes

This thread has been inactive two weeks, so I want to kick it off again for the new year. I’m looking for any of the following:

-Bodhi F2s or further fgens
-Cinderella or Genius crosses, or crosses to them
-California Kushes (Afghans not OGs) like HPK, LAPK
-autoflowers descended from Mephisto genetics
-Golden Goat
-Durbans and crosses to them

In trade I can offer:
TAKEN -Heart and Soil Project- Peruvian BX V2 (unopened, 12?)
-Swami/Gas- Purple Zebra x RKS Uruapan (12)
-Swami/Gas- Chem 91 x Blue Orca/Black Kandahar (11)
-Alter Ego- Candyland F2 (unopened)(10)
-Best Coast- Step Child (Rude Boi x ISE) (unopened)(5)
-T.H. Seeds- fem SAGE CBD 1:1 (4)

8 Likes

Would 1973 Durban x Nature Essence regs suit your fancy?

5 Likes

I’ve got some of these left, if they scratch your California Kush itch…

PM me if your interested.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Yes, sounds interesting! Sending a DM

1 Like

Also, something I’m very specifically trying to find is some of the Guava HP/C99 that @paintedfire420 made a few years ago, if anyone has those or an F2 of them. I’m getting a package soon from GLG with some freebies I think I’ll post up here, so stay tuned

2 Likes

That does sound amazing. Love some DP. You had an old strain didn’t you at one time. Seems like I remember last year you posted a picture of an old seed sack. I do believe you said they had been refurbished I don’t know what the f—- you call it. A new generation.

2 Likes

I wanted to drop some of those grapes you sent me. @TestOfOath

1 Like

I mean they WERE old seeds before HCG reproduced the old stuff and made a big stock to sell and what not, that’s what I had/have now

3 Likes

Yes that’s what I meant. Sorry it didn’t sound that way. I did like the old seed package.

1 Like

Still looking for a sealed pack of cannarados grape pie. Can be grape pie s1 or backcross.got some good seed packs in the vault.

2 Likes

This is an odd request but does anyone been doing any breeding with any mexican brick weed bag seeds From the 90s?Was trying to find some someone may have inbred and kept.Spotted a member that had a inbred brick weed line from Mexico he had since late eighties to 90s.The first seed I ever grew was a Mexican brick weed bag seed from 1995.Grew a shorter maybe 3/12 foot tall plant that had one main pineapple grenade kola light lime green a little leafy piney champagne grape smell.Here I was pitching them seeds all them years cursing the shit out of them and I was letting all them good beans go.I have a couple things for trade.I know who asks for Mexican brick weed beans right?

4 Likes

That’s funny my friend, I never would of thought Anyone would ask about Mexican brick weed seeds… I know there are some good genetics hiding in them. I happen to have some brick weed seeds just for that reason . I have had them for about 3 years and my buddy I got them from had them for about 6 years. Loose seeds in a lb package… Still pretty descent germ rates. Have grown out a few, first run I ran a couple and turned out amazing, really similar from what I can remember to what you described , very large colas. One of them colas is my avatar pic 80 grams wet. Final weight 44.3 grams. 2nd round ended up with a haze looking female. Smaller dense buds. More earthy flavor with almost sedative like buzz.

Top of tray 2 tall glass viles. sativa first run pics. Have to find the second round haze pics

24 Likes

If you ever want to trade sometime let me know I have a couple Autos and some Citris Milf xGorilla glue#4 if your interested also doing a seed run or two of what I’m playing with at the moment if I get the right male.I also have a couple of very nice Cannacheese 1:1 Feminized beans as well.The pics of you and the other OGer look exactly like what I was growing back in 95.The cartels weren’t growing sativas they were growing exactly what you have there .They wanted to get that weight Ricky tick and weren’t going to wait on the local population of landraces they had unfortunately a lot of them were wiped off the earth in the process for favor of what the cartels were wanting.

3 Likes

Looking for a couple Auto Tutankhamon, aka King Tut Auto. Original or repro, doesn’t matter to me. Can trade other autos (too many to list here), or photos. Hit me with an @ if you’ve got some.

2 Likes

i posted this in the bodhi seeds thread but i figured it wouldn’t hurt to post in here:

i know it’s unlikely but if anyone ends up with a pack of the (purple pineapple wookie) freebies (from GLG i think) i’d be willing to trade unopened bodhi packs for them. quite a few options so hit me up if you end up with them.

Options: (Unopened)

Purple Unicorn
Cherry Queen
Lemon Lotus
mexican death sativa x tigermelon
Lush x Purple Unicorn

Opened packs of: (i’d have to check the number of seeds)

Goji OG
Black Triangle
Apollo 11 genius f4
maybe some Sunshine Daydream (i’d have to check)
maybe some Solo Stash
10 Likes

the good stuff has landed :joy::+1:

15 Likes

Still looking to track down a few more of the blue tara f2s from the OG preservation for a bubbashine pheno search I have planned. Have stuff to trade - bodhi f2s, newberry f2 (dj short), GLG freebies, etc.

3 Likes