Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

I love you all! I’m so glad I found this site I just can’t wait to know how to use it lol. If I’m doing this wrong please let me know. I was once a young man around 20 years old. I had a really good friend that drove from Arizona to California once a month. He picked up a little something called Bubba Kush. Come to find out it was pre-98, it was phenomenal, and I cannot find it. If anyone can help out the most hippiest 36 year old dude that just likes good chronic that would be awesome

5 Likes

First, I apologize if this tags you twice and shows up twice. I posted it once and it looked like it wasn’t a reply, so here I am again. :sweat_smile:

I have some Bubba Kush seeds I received in trade from a fellow OG’er. He didn’t know anything about them other than they are for sure Bubba Kush, so it’s a total guess if they’re fem or reg, photo or auto. I would assume they’re photo regs, but you never know. If you want them, I’d happily gift them to you and get them sent out by Sunday

2 Likes

Noooooooooooooo :sob:

4 Likes

this sucks.
i’m sorry you’re having to give up growing for a while, but this is the way to do it.
when you are able to grow the seeds will come back to you and there will be a long line of OGs that will fight to give you fire.

14 Likes

have seen Cannarado- no experience with

Still searching for Bubblehead and also SSDD. The latter can be F2s, but prefer the Bubblehead be originals :pray:t2::v:t2:

1 Like

If you have been here a year and have a seed run under ur belt and want to preserve some Guerilla Fume message me. Thanks!

7 Likes

I’m sorry I hope you can get back to growing soon. It’s therapy just growing plus the benefit of the medicine. No different then a tomato plant. Good luck @Swe-can

2 Likes

I’v been running Guerilla Fume since Jan, great smoke.

20 Likes

@Banquo Dude, that would be so awesome of you. I’d be sure to return any favor I could. I haven’t had it in over 10 years. People around me say it’s gone and lost

1 Like

I’m thinking about stopping for a while myself getting kind bored growing weed to be honest,when I first started growing it was just to pass time durning lockdown since I didn’t have anything else to do with myself,growing weed takes up a lot of my time always have to worry about the plants and checking on them.

It’s not like I’m making any money from it since I just grow for myself,

My last grow I started to get bored with the whole growing game maybe I need a break for a while it’s been an ongoing grow with me since lockdown…
See what happens after this grow is over,I am cutting down on my tents just going to keep one instead of a few lol

7 Likes

@anon98660487

have you considered doing any new breeding? puts a twist on growing.

2 Likes

I think I’m coming to the end of my growing stage of my life surprised I’ve lasted this long get bored quick with things

Like I said the weed growing was just to pass time,and I smoke twice as much weed as I used to…I won’t be growing as
Much if I do stick it out.
I’ve made 6-7 different strains

4 Likes

I’ll shoot you a DM :slightly_smiling_face:

anyone have metal haze or iron cindy and up for a trade ?

thx

1 Like

Dude, why you liquidating your collection, hit me up I owe you a big package. Bee on a mental sabbatical for a few months, easing back in.

8ter

17 Likes

Well a hearty welcome back @Instg8ter :v:

10 Likes

Hey Doug , hope your well…

4 Likes

Yes sir, thanks. Nice to see you back around.

3 Likes

You’ve been missed @Instg8ter :pray::raised_hands: hope you’re feeling well and blessed to have you back again !

Why, is that I’m not able to grow anymore. ( god knows for how longk) My situation never got better and had to move again for the 3rd time.

I’ll dm you but you don’t owe me nothing :pray::pray::pray::pray:

9 Likes