Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

I had a nice lemon skunk from Greenhouse seeds about 4 years ago, had 3 fem seeds two pheno’s 2 tall and one short bush, the short one was so lemon flavored every friend of mine wanted some. The tall ones were lemon but not as intense. The kids did lemon haze that year too :joy: lemon year.

4 Likes

Looking for Recon from DNA - any have these ?

thx

I’ve had good luck germinating pre 98 strains by putting some 100 grit sandpaper in a pill bottle; shaking them around for about 10 seconds, then mix up a :spoon: full of sugar in distilled water with a couple drops of hydrogen peroxide. Get about a 80 percent pop rate.

7 Likes

You have more specific sugar water measurements please.

A tea spoon in an 8oz cup of water. Warm water .
Oh and then I put it in a warm place, usually use the cabinet above my stove.

5 Likes

Perhaps this may be of interest to you?

8 Likes

why sugar?

Thank you for that

Yeah I have some from ethos already and I’m active on that thread :sunglasses::pray:.

For comparison I want some old GH slh. I like to make the absolute best selection. A bit of a perfectionist… it gets exhausting :joy:.

4 Likes

I mean if GH is still using the lemon mans lemon skunk I bet those beans are a safe bet.

But I highly doubt they’re gonna tell me the truth if I asked lol. Even if they are I’d have a hard time taking their word for it.

Could always run some out myself. I might end up doing that if I don’t find a cut.

I want to test out lemon tree, slh, and lemon skunk with my sour bubble selection.

1 Like

I’ll just put this out there, if anyone has any of duke diamond’s shineapple or dominion skunk they’d be down to trade for please hit me up and let’s talk turkey

3 Likes

Hey Everyone, I am on the hunt for as much diversity as possible with regards to cbd inclusive genetics. I am looking for any interesting plants (photo or auto) that have either a balanced or cbd dominant profile. I am especially on the hunt for some blueberry cbd or cream and cheese cbd. I have an abundance of things from different breeders both in autos and photos, so please feel free to message me and we can hopefully work something out.

Also, should mention, willing to send to Canada and US.

6 Likes

Check it!
And he is in :canada:

6 Likes

I also have a few options available, feel free to hit me up if you want. :+1:

2 Likes

I think I am going to be able to help you out. I have a blueberry CBD strain at 15:1, I have an OG CBD strain at 16:1 I also have a blueberry cheese cross and a blueberry chemdawg cross. the cheese and the chemdawg are THC plants and these seeds are untested but I assume a nice blend of each.

5 Likes

Thanks brother you’re the man again

3 Likes

I have a few cream and cheese cbd x rks kicking around. They are not fully tested yet just put them into flower a couple weeks ago.

4 Likes

Looking for some Lavender. Heard it was good for spasms.
I have alot to trade if anyone could help a girl out… please!?
Thank you :green_heart::v:

8 Likes

Have u checked with @DefNSmokn ? He’s been working some lavender stuff for quite some time…

4 Likes

I got a few beans of Soma’s lavender. Hit me up. :wink:

13 Likes