Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Candy mintcakes and dark devil? Never heard of these

1 Like

I had a weird purple auto hybrid, can be quite racy, day time stuff for sure.
Not my favorite but helped me get the job done alright…

2 Likes

The candy Mintcakes is from gas reaper and the dark Devil is by sweet seeds.

Candy Mintcakes wasn’t as big as some but the buds were super dense. The smell was old fruity pebbles or rotten fruit idk but had flakes of green, purple, orange hairs. Just pretty af IMO :joy: although she wasn’t my favorite in the tent, she made up for it after chop

The dark Devil I used for this was a favorite among friends. Super dark purple, chunky, and quick grow. I say quick- I think it was around 75-80 days vs the 90-100 mine usually go :woman_facepalming:

I’m wondering if she would have been quicker if not seeded :thinking:

And the ones I have for trade are crossed w a blackstrap fem auto from gnome automatics. Instead of the dark blueish hue of purple, the one I used was more red. When trimming and cutting the buds off the stems, the part of the bud near the stem was super bright red looking. I guess bc the light didn’t hit that part and darken it up as much? Idk but these crosses will be interesting to see grown out.

I wasn’t a huge fan of the smell but others liked it. It was earth and pepper if I remember correctly.

5 Likes

Hola growmigos and growmigas. Was wondering if anyone had some stardawg crosses or headband up for trade.

5 Likes

I have some (GMO x Stardawg) F2 fems. PM if you’re interested.

7 Likes

has anyone ran them yet that sounds like a killer cross any pics or journals?

1 Like

Why not start a thread called the hunt for the GHS SLH maybe have a bit more visibility than this thread…

@CARE_giver and like that people can give input about it etc…

3 Likes

the more community hunts the better :wink: :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Are you asking about the GMOxStardawg?

The F1s are Greenpoint’s Cowboy Cookies. That was one of the few things I had at the time, and I wanted to learn how to use STS, so I tried it on them. I know people tend to have strong feelings about GPS, good and bad, but I will say the F1s were really nice plants and the buds had an indescribable strong smell (in a good way).

I didn’t document my F1 grow because it was before I joined here and I was paranoid about taking pics anyway. I did recently grow one of the F2s and it was really lanky at first, but turned out really nice. Not as strong on the terps as the F1, but pleasant nonetheless. It’s documented sporadically in my “Starting in the Middle” thread.

I gave some of the F2s to a handful of people. The only one I know that is growing one currently is DefNSmokn.

11 Likes

Well if you have enough laying around, I would be down to trade for a couple :+1: (I know this was not directed at me, just throwing it out there heh)

7 Likes

@bassman5420 PM me

This was the F2 fem I ran:

29 Likes

I have a Lemon Skunk that is super delicious flavour even carries through in the rosin

7 Likes

I traded with a few fine folks last night. I’m done for now. Until I get some more stamps and whatnot. Thank you for the offer tho!

5 Likes

Anytime, stay lifted.

3 Likes

Ive got some Triangle Kush x Stardawg f2s for trade. Just dm me if you have interests

10 Likes

I am always interested in a trade

4 Likes

Those sound like something I’d be interested in. You looking for anything?

5 Likes

awesome ill go check his grow out and see how there going for him! maybe ill look to trade sometime in future if you still have them

1 Like

Shoot me a DM @204medismoke

2 Likes

Any auto pollen chuckers out there want to trade crosses just finished a bunch hit your girl up have a great day

Bliss

5 Likes