Seeds From Friends

3 days after adding amendments. This is I believe the 4th time I’ve amended this soil. I’d say it’s still alive :sunglasses:

21 Likes

Love making up some soil so much better then any bagged you can buy :innocent: so cool to see a pile burst with life

7 Likes

Anyone growing out the few Goji x DLA 5 Fems I passed out ? Here are 2 of them at day 14F

33 Likes

Looks like some nice plants you got out of those seeds . Sure are healthy there liking the way your caring for them .

5 Likes

Yes thank you. Everything seems to be doing a lot better since I implemented a dehumidifier, an AC and lowered the intensity of the LEDs.
Group shot the other day, it’s a jungle

Back row(left to right): Pillow Surfing x Tresdawg, Deep Line Alchemy 5 F2(S1 mother), Iraqi Triangle F2, Bananastan Remix

3rd row : Pillow Surfing x Tresdawg #2, Eternal Sunshine #3, Eternal Sunshine #5, DLA 5 F1

2nd row: Black Energy x Nepali Watermelon HP #1,2,3,5

1st row : DLA 5 F2, Goji x DLA 5 #1,#2

28 Likes

Keeping in theme with this thread and while doing this, hoping people start to pop the seeds they are collecting from everyone on this forum for free. I’ve seen way too much hoarding and not enough seeds being popped.

Taking a dip in a shot glass as of last night are 6x seeds of each of these crosses.

Rudeboi OG 7 x T-1000 and
Silver Lotus F2 from @iamyou_youareme

Skunk HP x Whoop Ass! from @Jamescoldflame

Hazmat OG/Blowfish x Black Triangle F2 and
Face Off OG x Black Triangle F2 from @stanknugzz77 .

Thank you to all 3 individuals for being so generous and sharing these seeds with me. :green_heart::pray:

25 Likes

Well shit…those other crosses sound awesome. Good luck with that funk. Here is a sister cross of those males used …ghost train hz ×whoop ass

26 Likes

Hell yeah, dropping seeds on the full moon!

Sounds like a nice line up, hope everything prospers for you. Can’t wait to see what you do with them.

6 Likes

Thank you for giving my creations space in your garden! I truly hope that you find something that you enjoy! I look forward to following along.

The hybrids from @iamyou_youareme and @Jamescoldflame sound promising as well! I wish you well with your run! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

10 Likes

Got around to smoke testing my dla5 s1 from ya! Reallly nice indica - almost trance like or something, effect was a bit creeper and came in waves. Was a very nice evening cap! Ill get some pics of the buds soon - theyre super dense little rocks, smell like grilled onions, meat, and maybe hot trash or something haha. Taste was earthy, herbal, reminded me of parsley. Unique little plants thats for sure!

8 Likes

Brother I had aphids last grow. I used azamax and insecticidal soap. .Had to keep up on it but it eventually took them out. Took some time. Especially with root aphids. I’m thinking they are worse than mites. Seemed harder to get rid of. My room at the moment is shut down and been down so I can treat it a few times before I start up again :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

9 days after soak

A few never even made it out of their shells, and one or two may have never developed a strong taproot. Gonna get them into soil soon so they can lift off :rocket:

15 Likes

Anyone know what this bug is ? Having some difficulty identifying it

5 Likes

Spider mite ?

4 Likes

Leaning towards that or broad mite.

5 Likes

Shiiiiit… More bugs? Did you find that on your seedlings or…?

3 Likes

Not my seedlings. I found them in quarantine.
I have 6 moms in veg getting sulfur treatment at the moment. Looks like I have some thrip damage in flower as well.

My plan is to keep everything separate until the veg and flower space are dealt with using sulfur, sticky traps, then eventually some more oils.

I’m having major life stuff happening that’s preventing me from spending much time in the grow and it’s suffering. Feels like everything is spinning

10 Likes

Day 36 F Goji x DLA 5

Day 46 F Eternal Sunshine

Day 39 DLA 5 F1 from @Rosinallday

Day 39 DLA 5 F2 made by Rosinallday

29 Likes

Looks like a broad mite to me, but I haven’t dealt with them personally, so I am not speaking from experience. I am just comparing your picture to google images of broad mites. Any idea how/where you mite (pun intended; homonyms are fun) have gotten them? Either way, I wish you the best with combating whatever it may be.

You most likely already know this, but never apply any oils to your plants after sulfur or vise versa, that shit will fuck your plants up.

I am truly sorry to hear that you are going through it. I am stoked to see you look through some of my work, but please feel free to scrap it if need be. Life always comes first. We can always get you set up with more seeds if/when the time comes that you feel like the dust has settled. Either way, I appreciate you and I hope everything starts to look up for you soon! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

11 Likes

Idk where it might have come from but it was inside of a dome in my quarantine. Haven’t seen any since. Given my situation, I’ve realized pests will be around almost no matter what. So I added a quarantine for incoming clones. And I will just have to tighten up the IPM and add predators and nematodes in flower.

I learned from @iamyou_youareme had a situation involving sulfur and oil. Our mistakes can teach others :green_heart:

Much appreciated but no need to scrap any seedlings yet, they look unscathed and are due for a quick update tomorrow. Of your 12 I popped, 9 germinated and I think a few damped off during my “crisis”. Overall I still have several of each to hopefully get through :green_heart:

8 Likes