Seeds From Friends

5x Silver Lotus F2

4x Hogfish x Black Triangle F2
2x Face Off og x Black Triangle F2

4x Skunk Hp x Whoop Ass!

Unfortunately the 4 Rudeboi x T1000 all damped off. My fault for sure but I have more to pop soon.

18 Likes

Day 49 F
DLA 5 (R )x Goji

I’m excited for these,
Funky berry-ish smell with some pine

23 Likes

Looking great! Are these the same as the goji x dla5 you’ve got?

5 Likes

Yes. And if I labeled them Goji x DLA then I was mistaken. It’s DLA 5 x Goji. I reversed the DLA

7 Likes

Day 57 DLA 5 x Goji OG

Uglier pheno

31 Likes

Quick Update

Phytoxicity

For science and educational purposes I will show everyone the damage that can be caused by sulfur when applied improperly.
I may have used too much in my mixture but the main cause was heat. I don’t have pics of the initial damage but it was bad and almost instantaneous.
Here is a pic from this morning after some plain water baths to get rid of any residual sulfur.

Update # 2

After I allow these seedlings to hopefully grow out of the damage, I will be taking a short break from growing to recalibrate the home and garden. There has been a lot going on at home that has caused massive neglect in the garden.

What is happening is My family germinated another seed of sorts in September. I’d like to introduce Jackson, The newest keeper in the Vagabond garden.

Unfortunately he came into this world a little sooner than we’d have liked and the doctors want him big and strong before he comes home, so he’s in NICU in the meantime. Thank you ahead of time to everyone who keeps my family in their thoughts during this time. And thank
You to everyone who stops in and checks out my thread :green_heart:

46 Likes

Awesome, Windy! Keep the sulfur offa Jackson and he’ll be home in no time!

9 Likes

Congratulations on the newest keeper :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile: @Vagabond_Windy
Baby Jackson is adorable!
Best wishes to you and your family.

9 Likes

Wow! Congrats, dude! One of my cousins is named Jackson. Good name.

7 Likes

Congrats!! I was never a “kid” kinda guy but I had one and I couldn’t imagine him not being here now. About to start trying for #2. It sucks having less time to do things, but I’m sure I’ll have more time in a couple years once they start going to school all day.

10 Likes

Congratulations on the new sprout :seedling:

8 Likes

Congrats dude!! :crossed_fingers:t2:for good health!

5 Likes

Congrats on the new edition. Be safe… be healthy :v:t5::call_me_hand:t5:

3 Likes

Congratulations friend! Take care of that family! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Congratulations…that’s one great looking little dude!

3 Likes

Congrats Windy!

1 Like

I am no expert (in anything haha), but if you reversed the DLA 5, wouldn’t it be listed as the pollen donor?

It looks like that seed sprouted! Congratulations to you and your family! He is absolutely beautiful! Nothing compares to the love, happiness and sheer insanity that children bring to a family. So much love and positive vibes to you and your family, especially Jackson! Congratulations again. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

10 Likes

Congratulations!! Wat a Cutie!!! Watch out! Gonna be a smart-one, eye contact already!!!
Our son was 27 days early- but we were blessed that there was no jaundice or other major medical issues- he was just not eating and lost weight, so they kept him almost a week until he started gaining…had to force-feed him with a syringe the 1st few weeks home…
Hang in there! It is scary, but you can do this!! (with very little sleep!!)
:blush: :green_heart:

8 Likes

I must have been stoned lol
Yes I had it right the first time and second guessed myself.

If anyone has anything labeled Goji x DLA 5 , that is the correct listing of female x pollen donor.
If I labeled it DLA 5 x Goji, sorry to disappoint you but it’s actually Goji x DLA 5.

Smelling the first plant to hang and it’s like someone rubbed berries in their musty oniony armpits. Not pleasant, I’m excited :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Goji x DLA5 fems?

I know what you mean about berries and onion armpits. My last harvest had some goji F2s with that great berry scent, and also had some of the purple Afghan Hashplants that smell like onion soup. I’ve been smelling those smells for weeks now.

7 Likes