*Seeds of Freedom* the perpetual give away

Hey! It’s THE Noob! Ladies and gents, despite the name, he’s become quite the NOT the Noob :slight_smile: Thanks for popping in my friend

6 Likes

What’s being given away?

2 Likes
3 Likes

7 Likes

I will take number 17 please.

1 Like

I have a confession to make … in a fit of inefficiency I diligently deleted everyones addresses… including a few I didnt have copied… so, uh could the following individuals please re-send their mailing addresses so I can get packs out to them on Monday.

My sincere apologies.
@belleswell
@Bort
@Goodgrace87

15 Likes

Hi BU2B, No problem. DM sent

2 Likes

Greetings East Coast! :wave:t2:

Today’s the day! :smiley:

5 Likes

Good morning @BU2B , im east coast as well.

2 Likes

Ya know other than ‘the more I see, the less I really know’ and the slow leak in my airheard…

This place just keeps amazing me. The more you find out about folks the more you see just what tremendous hearts and super impressive talent is encased within these OG arms.

@belleswell has just blown me away (once again) with the his amazing skill and humbleness! WOW! and he is just one of many many many of you super gifted and giving folks here. I am deeply honored to have met each of you, even if in passing - I’m pretty sure that together (even with those like me in tow) OG has GOT THIS!

You ladies and gentlemen do me proud - thanks… for being YOU! :v:

oh… and the drawing will be held today for the original pack give-away at some point :wink:

11 Likes

Winner announcement coming up …

1 Like

Entries:

** Congratulations @Bort **

IMG_3024

Have a great weekend everyone! :wave:t2:

14 Likes

A wave from The Kushes and a little Black Cream

:v:

30 Likes

OMG! I’d like to thank the Academy, my parents, OG, @BU2B, the Washington Generals…

8 Likes

IMB_77D5Eo

5 Likes

But for realsies: Thanks for putting this all together!

3 Likes

When did ur black cream start turning purple?

2 Likes

My black cream came out purple as soon as it started stacking calyxes they were purple. Awesome giveaway my friend!

5 Likes

Like with the noob these were purple from the start - she’s tiny - but beautiful :heart_eyes:

—————————-
Same bat channel at a future bat time
—————————-
To quote Michael Stipe “ Eviscerate your memory …”

coming up next week - Turkish Hash Plant Photo Regulars courtesy of @GregOG
IMG_3032

12 Likes

Hmm guess I got green phenos (a dark green and a super bright green) of devil cream

4 Likes