*Seeds of Freedom* the perpetual give away

The beans, the beans …
Have been claimed by their rightful owner. Congratulations :confetti_ball: (again) @Judsbuds :green_heart:

Happy Growing everyone!

I hope you all have a Kushy Summer.

Just a note: Should the time come that you ever find yourself in need of seed and short on $; look up this thread - send me a pm/dm, if I’m around a note will get you growing and help alleviate the ETS. In other words- if you need seeds let me know - if I’ve got any they’re yours :v:

19 Likes

Also this is reciprocal. If your looking for something let the masses know and see if we can help you locate what your after :slight_smile:

4 Likes
5 Likes

Beautiful canopy on some beautiful plants, plus such a nice post…thanks for sharing and being so supportive and generous…you rock…your plants do too

5 Likes

Hello my friend, I hope you’re doing well since we last spoke. The 8 years of OverGrow anniversary Celebration starts August 1st 2024, wanted to ask you personally if you would like to join the volunteer board of donation, prize, seed providers for the event. :sunglasses:

Our sticker this year:

Please let me know, I’ll invite you to join the back stage with the 48 volunteers who have already signed up and send you this years sticker for free.

11 Likes

@Heliosphear I would be honored to help in any way I can :+1:t3::v:
Love the Sticker and that you showed the process in creating it. GOOD STUFF!

See? This is why it will always be OG for me! ssmokeit

7 Likes

Love this idea @bu2b and your plants look amazing!

3 Likes

Screenshot 2024-07-22 101957
OOH! South Park Snow Day has a free 420 Pack :smile:

5 Likes

Screenshot 2024-07-22 123648
The DEA is accepting public comments through July 22, 2024. Those wishing to provide comments may do so using NORML’s comment submission guide.

UPDATE:

9 Likes
5 Likes

I have two new packs of unknowns that will be coming up shortly. I had a friend give me a small handful from last years harvest but the strain(s) are a mystery. I have my fall/winter grow locked in so I figured why not offer em up. It’s good heady bud whatever it is :rofl:

Keep an eye out - at least two mystery packs will be up for grabs soon :v:

18 Likes

Up for grabs. U.S. Shipping only 1 (one) 12 pack of mystery bag seed.
One entry per participant. Please post your selected number between 0-100 to avoid duplicates and a run-off.

These beans are truly unknowns as to strain but they produce some nice buds that more than get the job done. If you’re not picky about Name Brands… This is the pack for you!

Winner will be announced Next Saturday - one week from today - 10th of August 2024

16 Likes

Have a wonderful Saturday and weekend!

Ill choose 19 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will take a shot at these… # 52… thanks for the fun @BU2B

2 Likes

The bud & bean

19 Likes

47 lucky number

2 Likes

Nice looking buds!

2 Likes

I’ll take number 50 and split the difference.
Good Luck everyone.

:fishing_pole_and_fish::four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed:
:four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed: :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

87… Ten characters.

2 Likes

I’m going to say #8!! Good luck everyone!

1 Like