*Seeds of Freedom* the perpetual give away

Happy Friday!!

3 Likes

I love it!!! Happy Friday to you too

3 Likes

Happy Friday to you also @Mattman and @BU2B plus all you other OG’RS

3 Likes

These girls are cookin’! (they’ll be smokin’ soon)

All in all - I’m happy and as long as I keep their toes wet; so are the plants. Only females left and flowering is underway :v:

16 Likes

Beautiful…simply beautiful

3 Likes

Superb looking plants my friend.

3 Likes
4 Likes

if we can still pick a number, I’ll go w. 61.
thanks!

1 Like

Don’t overlook the many freebies and giveaways other members are offering as well as supporting OG Sponsors (especially for items you are going to purchase anyway.) This is the Closest thing I Could find to a Sponsors list (if there is one I wouldn’t mind anyone posting it here)
Latest Sponsored topics - Overgrow.com

UPDATED 7:29pm local time Monday 8 July

4 Likes

Thank you @BU2B for everything you are doing for all of us, it’s people like you who fill the community with the best of vibes. I’m unfortunately out of likes but just know you are appreciated.

2 Likes

Congratulations- @Amendment3 off by only 1 number :astonished:

Thank You Everyone

9 Likes

Congratulations @Amendment3 …good job bud, great win

6 Likes

Sweet. Busy busy day. Glad to hear I won. I looked back at the list. So yummy sounding again.

3 Likes

Just a note - you need to dm/pm me a mailing address :v:

Beware that mean mean big green

1 Like

As the sun rises over the mesa’s and buttes and another day dawns with all it’s mysteries and wonders the girls and I bow to the new actors on the stage. To you - the future - thank you for giving me hope when I was overlooking it, the kindness I desired and most of all the love I needed. Be kind to each other and thanks

The Kushes greet the dawn :v:

18 Likes

#9 lets go! I’m back!

The Ancestral HashPlant beans have arrived,
Thank you for your kindness :pray:

5 Likes

I still have one seed pack that was never claimed. These are the AK47 regulars. I have posted both privately and publicly that I need a mailing address. I have not heard back from the winner. IF I don’t hear back from them by Wednesday the 24th of June I guess they snoozed and loozed :smile: I will select the next closest entry and notify you if you have won… and YES I do need a mailing address the darn transporter is on the fritz again! :v:

14 Likes

Lol how did I miss this thread? Great stuff @BU2B get those genetics out there. Glad to see you having fun with it as well.

2 Likes