Selling the whole collection

Get to feeling buddy sorry to hear of the news stick around if your able to take care @OleReynard!

8 Likes

Smoking is never good for nothing, there are other ways to get it. I’m sure you will have searched for all this info but looks there are already medical treatments with MJ …

12 Likes

Take care of yourself @OleReynard. I always look forward to your posts. Your one of the great contributers here at OG, and hope you’ll be here for a long time to come. Do have to admit I got a lump in my throat, after reading. I take 800 mg of ibuprofen twice a day, for about 3 years now. Shit doesn’t even help me. Will check out the list when you post. Always envied the cherry Ak lol! Have an awesome day, and hope your feeling better.

14 Likes

I’d like some of your cherry AK or anything else you have that you find special!

5 Likes

@OleReynard Take care of yourself bro! You realize how fragile life really is later on in life. I’m also interested in seeing a list of what is available.

4 Likes

REVISED 7/22 @4:30 Unless noted everything is a f1, none have original breeder paging.
All have been stored in moisture control, in glass and in the freezer.

Baked Reality
Onycd s1 -4 . $25

Bodhi
Blue lotus-11. Community seed run
Soraya-11 $60
Barefoot doc-6 $30
Dla11 -3. $20
Lazy lightening-12 $65
Dla5-6. $30
Dla7- 6 $30
Hindu hp-7 $35

Bomb bud puffa
Pckf2-7 $20
Purple Trainwreck x bms -7 $30

CSI
Chemdog d x uzi-12 $70
Lhb x uzi-21 $120
Humboldt snow white fems-7 $80
Pink ice fems-7 $80
Nuclear winter-7 $80

Magilla
Mango biche x durban poison

Motarebel
Chem desire-10 $40
Rebel yell-10 $40

Nader
Tsardawg-9 $65
Chem elegance-10 $65
Lucid f2-4 $30
Sally fields-10 $65
Tropicana chem-10 $65

Seedsman
Ice-3 $15

Seeds of compassion
Point break-6 $35

Snow high
High voltage-7 $30
Devils poison-10 $50

Sym
Spirit bomb-10 $40
Street star-10 $40

Misc
Fukushima kush-10 greenlabs $45
Aitrf2-11. Siahan $30
Gooey s1 fem-3. $20
Cbd blessings-12. Appalachian $35
Sweet skunk -20 peak by $60
Yo momma f2-11. Joey $25
Starlight x dosido #9f2 -10 $30
Sensi star x lvrk-10 $30

Jayt
Headbanger x bulldawg-20 $30
Purple ak47 x ghash-10 $30
Ghash#8 -10 $30
Ghash #6-10 $30
Ghash#4-10

Some I have can’t be sold, they were given to me from friends
Thank you for your time

31 Likes

How much you looking for the CSI chemdawgs and the 2 karma strains? And the chemo F2 s?

2 Likes

May I please have first Dibbs on these?
I’m trying to DM you but because my new member status I can’t.
I will grow these as my first journal in HONOR of you! @OleReynard

7 Likes

The Doors - 5 - Mr Nice
NL1 x NL5 - 5 - Cannarado

Am super interested in these. No worries if you can’t sell em or if someone else already called dibs.

5 Likes

I sent you a message here earlier. I wasn’t sure if you were selling the entire collection as one unit, or breaking it up, and if you are breaking it up I am interested in the Skunk 91 x ghash, Cherry bomb ibl, Bubbachunk and Chemdog 91 f1 seeds.

2 Likes

I hope your health will be good again Bro

All the best

3 Likes

You should be getting a card from me in a few days for what we discussed. Hope you stick around here because you’re one of the few left here that I like talking to.

10 Likes

For anyone who hasn’t dealt with @OleReynard he is a top notch seller

14 Likes

Sucks about your health. Impressive collection. If you decide to piece them out ill grab some. Take care

4 Likes

Hang in there!

3 Likes

Take a look pops.
Looks like people are not wanting the same stuff.
Lots of good stuff.

3 Likes

Good Luck Mate, come back when you can and give us a shout . I too am headed in the same direction.
Much Love Brother OR

5 Likes

How much for all the Snowhigh gear?

5 Likes

Have any of these left?..

3 Likes

@oldReynard Shishkaberry 99 f2- 6 can you add these too? I am interested in three things. gorillia biscuits the two different packs and the shishka. And maybe that seni star cross. Lol be blessed!!

2 Likes