Selling the whole collection

As much it gives me a sense of excitement for those fellow growers finding such treasures…it still makes me sad. :frowning:

Regards
Toast

12 Likes

I’d like to extend my (whatever) and :astonished: say WTF.

Seriously. Been feeling a stone :gem: starting & it’s #3. :unamused:

Can we get an auction going for you & also may we send donations?

:heart: :dollar: :herb: ?

:hugs: <-- why don’t they have a sad hugger emoji. :poop:

and an angier poop!?

:ballot_box_with_check: :snake: :kiss: Cobra Lips

:evergreen_tree:

20 Likes

@OleReynard, I’m interested in the Bodhi Blue Lotus.

2 Likes

@OleReynard

I,m interested in…Green dragon x ufs18

Thx

3 Likes

@OleReynard
Sorry to hear of your health challenges, from reading your posts, and I’ve read lots of them, I’d say whatever it is that’s ailing you hasn’t got a chance.

Best of luck to you.

11 Likes

@OleReynard,

I had kidney biopsy and was diagnosed as focal segmental glomerular sclerosis. Kidneys failed several years later due to antibiotics given for infection after heart bypass surgery. I am currently on daily peritoneal dialysis. I use cannabis oil in edibles or FECO. I have best results using landrace middle eastern, Nepalese and African strains.

I hope that you have better results and don’t have to deal with kidney failure. The Kidneys control an amazing number of systems in our bodies. Best wishes for your health.

24 Likes

Im very sorry to hear of your declining health and hope that you can continue to live a happy and peaceful life✌

6 Likes

So, I’m confused, about what’s actually legit info, I read online, about the life span of seeds and depending on how u store them, the can last up to a year. Then I see people talking about growing out 10 year old seeds. What’s true and what isnt, and why is there such a broad range of information, yet so many disagreements over it.

3 Likes

Because some people could fuck up a wet dream…case in point I recently fucked up some seeds by not ensuring the moisture was out of a bag before freezing

8 Likes

You would almost have to try to mess them up for them to only have a 1 year lifespan

5 Likes

I appreciate your thoughts @cannabissequoia but I’ll be fine and please no auction or donations.
There’s others needing more than me.

I’m not in a position in need money, its I’m gonna have to quit smoking and its one of the few pleasures I have.
Can’t, won’t and shouldn’t let these kick ass genetics go to waste.

20 Likes

Sorry to hear, I’m finding out how precious kidneys are.

7 Likes

I’ve stored seeds for over 20 years now and have well over 90% germ.

12 Likes

I hope you get them quickly because as soon as I get any money it’s going in the mailbox for the blue lotus. Or someone make f2s. Hell I think these should go on the preservation thread to be shared with everyone that was my plan.

6 Likes

I resent a pm that I had sent you month or two ago.

2 Likes

this thing really blew up, there’s 25 of you.
So give me a bit of time.
Also list got so big, looks to of been a shutoff so I’m missing some folks.
Got mail from
MidwestMover
newb2.0
Brushy_Creek
HolyAngel
monkeyman
Mongobongo
Tappy
Zion
khaoohs
BluesHarp
seymourgreen
Stickyjones
Tommy_McCain
youngdad420
bubbleking
YoBigdaddy
Budafly
Guitarzan
trytogoodbud
tomGT
Molto_Mota
Dank-D
misterbee
TokerJayG
Olbrannon

If I’m missing anyone there’s the reason.

18 Likes

I believe it those are really special.

1 Like

You might want to think about auctions it’s going to be a pain in the ass digging through all the mail. Sorry to hear the recent news I wish you the best and take care.

3 Likes

I’m finding out that lots are wanting the same stuff, I’m sorry I only have so many of each.
The snow high gear is in great demand so is the csi gear.
Its kinda overwhelming in a good sense.

But Ill give everyone their pricing and can go from there.

11 Likes

The blue lotus im donating for a club run since the availability is pretty much gone.
But stipulation is they must all be cracked at the same time and do an open run and by golly ill want some of them back.

25 Likes