September pic of the Month Contest 🎥 **POLL**

If the box is black your vote is in.

3 Likes

Oh ok, thank you!

Love those colors @Pedro_Bann !

great pictures this month

@Mongobongo, is @Baltimore not eligible for the contest? I don’t see his pic

5 Likes

I didn’t pay to enter my picture and. I need to stop posting it unless I enter it in I apologize about that

5 Likes

Great pics this month it gets harder and harder to pick every month best of luck everyone
Happy growing :seedling:

Where is the rattlesnake plant of Baltimore’s? Ok, nevermind. Got it!

2 Likes

He hasn’t paid the POTM entry fee yet, so its too late to be in the september poll…
I’m in the competition but i agree it was a stand-out photo. Missed opportunity :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I’m talking to Joe right now so I’m about to drop that money. Please go to vote on that s*** please. :grin::+1:

4 Likes

@Baltimore You can enter that pic next month no problem. This month you are past the deadline unfortunately :v:

5 Likes

Yep yep no problem there Mongo. I just spoke to Mr. Joe. It probably better to enter for next month anyway that way our buddies got a chance to vote on everybody’s. Very cool man. I’m glad to be able to participate in one. :grin::+1::pray:

6 Likes

Knowing that’s one of next months entries it’s going to force the guys and gals to bring their A game. I like it :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

:jack_o_lantern: I love the Holloween. I actually have that plant still standing and it’s getting ready to come down in the next day or two so maybe I’ll throw some Halloween stuff in the background and make it look real spooky. Hehe!

Thanks mongo I appreciate it bud all these dudes put in a lot of good work man there’s so many good pictures on there. You have a good one bud be safe out there. :hugs::v:

I love this community is such a good spirit for real. I appreciate every bit of time that you guys spend on all the stuff that you do whether it be mod semi-modding whatever it is man if you put time on this website. I appreciate you thank you now let me get off my soapbox and eat my sketty. :rofl::v:

9 Likes

Congratulations to the winner with 26% of the votes!!

@Pedro_Bann

I’ll pm ya for details and have that shipped out to ya.

9 Likes

Congrats @Pedro_Bann great pic love the color I’m a sucka for purple :purple_heart:
Happy birthday :seedling:

Can we vote for our own posts now? i see a few.
Congrats to the winners though!

il get practicing my photography since i know the Oct competition is already fierce!

i vote for the fog

3 Likes

good to see a fully mature with nitrogen all used up

1 Like

Welcome to Overgrow @muscleman