September Picture of the month 🎥 ~Contest Thread~

chem 4 x chem D / Chem D ibl ( Rez). Mothballs , burnt rubber, loud skunk… thought I’d share … I picked these up awhile back… I am just going thru some f2’s from a small time pollen chucker on IG to see what I find in his. So far they have all the same typical traits in veg… stem rub, leaves, structure,

22 Likes

Kimbo Kush #1 outdoor in Maine

19 Likes

Nice I have some of this I’m going to run with some other chem strains. Got them as a freebie with the Mac cross

2 Likes

Thats a beautiful plant

1 Like

Her majesty Woo Woo, modeling some Bodhi - Space Monkey :monkey: :rocket:

14 Likes

Guess I should get one in. This girl survived 2 weeks of sunshine filtered through heavy smoke from forest fires. Forecast says nothing but sunshine here for the next week and a half so I hope she fattens up a little.

14 Likes

First entry, First ever plant in DWC.
Not quite finished yet, hense the late entry :wink: … Finished product will be entered for next month.
Gorilla Glue #4 x Skittlez

17 Likes

Wedding Gelato

8 Likes

Another Mainer! Beautiful bud!

@Baltimore I hope you saved that alien nugget for the break in bowl of that space pipe :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

I’ve come back in now like 20 times to see it again

4 Likes

Poll will be up shortly. Thanks for all the September entries!!

5 Likes

Looks like your growing caterpillars
!!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ok so im not trying to get a leg up on the competition but September 28th was my bday. Turned 31. So maybe that might persuade some votes my way. Either way here us a headband OG finished product and if I do say so myself the size, smell, and looks are amazing.

9 Likes

Happy Birthday!

2 Likes

You selling them trays?

Beautiful! Nice job :+1:

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s the plan. I’ll throw up an updated pic in my journal and tag you.

2 Likes

Please vote in this topic:

1 Like