Thank you!!

6 Likes

My condolences to you and your family
Peace
Paps

8 Likes

Beautiful work my friend

8 Likes

Ok ok ok I know it says one but when u have 4 girls ready its hard to pick just one to share.
1 :strawberry:
3 Gorrila Glue#4

The :strawberry: Girl.

G1

G2

G3

Maybe everyone vote on one and it be used as the final ?

20 Likes

Sundae Driver x Wedding Cake

25 Likes

Going for the standard big bud shot this month I think

from here

23 Likes

Hi I think you can only enter 1 but G2 got my vote
Peace
Paps

4 Likes

G1 is a beaut, with the solid purple leaves and green veins.
Imma go nontraditional this month, with a couple rolling trays at various stages of completion.

20 Likes

Hello, @Worcestershire_Farms Nice looking trays. Got some beautiful Live Oak that came down in Hurricane ???( someone ) I forget. Good project idea, Thanks for posting.
Peace
Iggy

4 Likes

What you are doing there is giving yourself an unfair advantage. I am not a contestant but thought it worth pointing out. That’s why the rule is usually 1 entry only per contestant. Having said that. I have not checked the rules :joy:

13 Likes

I shouldve waited until the end of the month but these ladies are gorgeous. Great work dudes. Awesome idea @Mongobongo yore a staple here. Its nice to see you.

Have anything massive in the prairie land this year? Hope all is well .:+1:t2:

It woulda been nice to post a pic. Hehe!

Round 2
Plat. OGKB- Still white. Maybe ill side by side at the end of the month. Sometimes its hard to contain my love for their beauty. Im a habitual poster.:persevere:…:blush::v:

19 Likes

Chopped the temple of Apollo yesterday I actually took some other pics that might be better but I’ve rode this plant now for the 3rd pic contest so let’s finish her out ( @Worcestershire_Farms day 15 :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::wink:)

First pic is my contest pic second is for size reference

Maybe a zip or two on the line :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::joy::rofl:

Don’t mind all the mess it’s a storage room

18 Likes

kalina x santa maria oil😁

21 Likes

HOLY F*CK, JOEY! IM SO SORRY AND MY SINCEREST CONDOLENCES!! Its a trip cuz my mom is 76 and has been having cardiac β€œepisodes” involving shallow breathing, and this is after she has already had an angina a while back, maybe 30 years and a full on heart attack requiring 5 bypasses about 15 years back, so we are all on pins and needles with this! Also, one of my best friends/brothers from when I was living on the streets name was Joey, (I called him Google Eyes cuz he had thick glasses) and he was murdered some time back, about 7 years ago, I think. Anyways, I LOVE your picture and Im glad it reminds you of your mom! My mom is one of my best friends, so I feel for ya!

11 Likes

Nice workmanship!

3 Likes

Holy NutSacks Batman!

3 Likes

You done stole my heart with this one :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Do any dugouts yet?

1 Like

Last season Vanilla Frosting

28 Likes

Thanks randrobertson522 sorry to hear about whats going on with your mom. My mom was only 62 years old we found out that she had choked to death on her french fries shits crazy im still in shock its so surreal like a nightmare you cant wake up from. It just shows that when its your time its your time just got to live life to the fullest while we are still here and make sure you tell your loved ones you love them every day becouse you never know what tomorrow brings.

8 Likes