September Picture of the month 🎥 ~Contest Thread~

Nice! How does it smoke? im suuuuper tempted to buy one anyway. I have a volcano but its such a PITA to set up and make space for. A small hand held one like this would be perfect but good ones are hard to come by

4 Likes

Here’s my entry. Unedited.

18 Likes

Dakka (Herijuana X Crystal Meth auto) I’ve been working on for a minute. I’m making autos but this is from one on the non-auto F2s I’m growing out at 3 weeks flower.

Keep smiling

26 Likes

That is beautiful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s actually really good! I didn’t show it here but it comes with a bubbler mouthpiece as well which really cools the vapor awesome feature. I have had a DaVinci Ascent it was a killer vaporizer and this one is really close surprisingly. Has a ceramic heating chamber with a glass pathway so your first few hoots taste just awesome but just like any other portable vaporizer I find after about five hoots it starts tasting like burnt material. still works great. I get pretty ripped off of vaping but I still have a hard time comparing it to smoking a joint which is still my favorite consumption although the least healthy.

5 Likes

That’s gorgeous wow.
You’re an artist :+1:
What do you mean when you say a minute lol :thinking:
To dog a lifetime is a minute. To dog a million dollars is a penny so I ask dog for a million dollars and he said sure just a minute :rofl:

2 Likes

Mmmm grape juice!

3 Likes

@Foreigner amazing shot great color

@Pedro_Bann beautiful bud

4 Likes

Dog? Autocorrect?

2 Likes

Didn’t want to offend anybody and I’m agnostic :dash::dash::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Sounds exactly like what my father has had going on the past 3-4yrs!!

1 Like

Could you elaborate for me? I talk SO much, sometimes I dont know which comment peeps are talking about! Hehe, must be my older age!

1 Like

Lol you and me both! I completely forgot what I even commented on!! Lol

2 Likes

Ohh was referring to Mom having cardiac episodes, open heart surgery, etc…

2 Likes

What is the appeal of autos to you? I ask anyone and everyone I see running autos.

1 Like

Then I feel for ur Pops! Hope it goes well!

I do this ALL THE TIME! Im sure some of the more coherent members may find it irritating but, meh! We are, a lot of us, stoners!

I don’t see it getting any better I think besides the triple bypass time he has had 5-6-7 heartattacks at this point!?! A bypass failed and it’s like every it’s another thing.

1 Like

To me there is no appeal to autos whatsoever.

I am making them only for the people that do enjoy growing them.

Hopefully I can make something that is both powerful and reasonably homogeneous so the home growers can have confidence in the seeds they grow.

8 Likes

Shit! Im terribly sorry for his struggles! May he find peace, somewhere, somehow!