September Picture of the month 🎥 ~Contest Thread~

I have faith in stuff you make/grow! Your skills are VERY apparent, brother!

1 Like

IDK wtf people think is so great with autos? I keep getting replies like THEY SAVE ME TIME!??? WOW LIKE A WHOLE WEEK!! I know breeders have stepped up the auto game but they suck BIG ASS DONKEY DICKS!! NO DISRESPECT to anyone! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They definitely have a use for those with shitty outdoor conditions like Canada, UK, upper east coast

I want to plant a couple hundred of them in March and chop them by July like a bumper harvest

2 Likes

I guess so bra!?! They turn me off, BIG TIME!! I did buy them for my first seeds thinking they were my key to 1000000000000000lbs first harvest!! I was over estimating by 99.999%! Lmao

2 Likes

I’m slowly coming around to them

1 Like

I feel like it’s adding water to your beer! Of that makes sense to you!!? You know what I mean?? Now if it saved me 2-3-4 weeks I’m onboard but your still rocking 90days and IDK I’d rather just behind something for 30 days and flower it. Hey guys I’ve got an idea!! We can add this VERY LOW THC strain to our breeding program to save us 6 days!! Who’s on board?? Lol

2 Likes

Hey I was totally against ruderalis being added to the gene pool for 20 years when they started breaking 20% I started paying attention

I still remember when ruderalis seeds sold were all wild seeds from Russia

4 Likes

Jack Herrer tester at 8 weeks post flip…quite nice, but another week or two…

…cheerz…h00k… :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Almost feels like Christmas. Freshly dried cola of a new Bodhi test strain: Lush x Hashplant

Bonus points if you find the seed!

21 Likes

You might wind up with about three of em…

3 Likes

I don’t mind as much anymore. But my pollination game is mighty weak. I targeted one small lower bud and got about 6 seeds from it. Ended up with about 60 other beans spread throughout the rest of the plant!

8 Likes

Is it on the stem at the bottom there? It looks like a seed but I got 40-something YO eyes!

1 Like

That rite there, is a truly fascinating story. That’s a nice looking bud, especially to be seeded. Enjoy

1 Like

Any idea what the issue was? Heat maybe?

2 Likes

No issues, I was trying to make seeds for backup if/when Bodhi releases this strain. But instead of the 20 I was shooting for I got more like 80. Hard to control pollen in a full room. Next time I’m going to spray down all the plants with water before I bust out the pollen.

5 Likes

Ahhh yavive run out of room and cleaning s room that was filled with pollen takes me FOREVER!! How’s it smoke?

2 Likes

Still a bit green but doing the job real well. Hardly any body or tiredness, just mind fire, getr done type stuff. The rosin is like passion fruit on the tongue. Yummm.

3 Likes

Mac close up

11 Likes

You can stick an NL#5xHaze clone directly from tray to flower and finish way before an auto, On top of that you wouldn’t have to worry about low potency. I see auto’s as novelty plants.

A White Widow I have in flower, frosting up nicely. I love how apt her name is. I also love the dis-colouration in the leaves, I’m seeing it show up in a hydro clone of her.

12 Likes