SeymourGreen's Tent

Lol. I have yet to have two seeds of the same strain from Barneys Farm that have come out anything like the same. My own F1’s are about as consistent. I am not sure how they manage this but it shits me tbh. The first CK I grew was a deadset beast, the next nothing like it.

1 Like

I hear you on that man. This was my second run of the triple cheese, and this crop looked nothing like the first. I’m finally done with all my Barney’s seeds except 2 of their Acapulco gold fem seeds. I’ve stayed away from popping them cause I don’t want another 6’ tall plant that takes 18 weeks to finish in a 53" tent like the liberty haze again lol!

2 Likes

A few shots of Darling Nikki, bred by @LED_Seedz and kindly gifted to me by @Northern_Loki. Flipped a week today.

And a few Darling Nikki clones alongside my lone Agent K clone.
Just want to say thanks to @Northern_Loki again for being so awesome and making this run possible. Thanks buddy! More pics to come as things start to get interesting.

7 Likes

Nice @SeymourGreen !

Looking forward to seeing these in flower.

1 Like

Thanks man, I truly appreciate your generosity. This run wouldn’t have happened without you. You wouldn’t happen to have any info on her would you? She’s been an easy one so far but, couldn’t find much info on her. I’m assuming it’s because she’s a limited release and not many people have grown her out. Definitely excited to see her start flowering out. Thanks again!

1 Like

You’re most welcome. My pleasure.

I haven’t run it. @LED_Seedz, of course, would be the best source of info. There must be some info around on OG somewhere, as well.

Grass Monkey F2 x GDP

2 Likes

What I can tell you about Darling Nikki is that it is a cross between Grass Mokey F2 and Grand Daddy Purple. Like most of Led Seedz gear, it should be frosty and finish in 8-9 weeks of flowering. I believe @argo945 grew out some of the testers.

4 Likes

I’ve scoured the forum. There’s a few pics but no real grow logs or info. Guess I’ll have to be first lol!

3 Likes

And then there were two. Went to go feed the girls and one of them turned out to be a boy. Hope I can get the other two to fill out the trellis.

Going to sample a piece of the Agent K from last run drying 8 days now. Still pretty moist but, should be able to burn. Thanks for looking.

4 Likes

6 Likes

A few boring shots of the Darling Nikki 2 weeks into flower.

5 Likes

5 Likes

A few more Darling Nikki pics. 3 weeks into veg. There is virtually no stretch to these girls so, they didn’t fill in the trellis as much as wanted. They are starting to show a little purple in the leaves and around the calyxes. The smell at this time is a little like grape pez candy. Thanks for looking.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Hello everyone. Here’s a few pics of the Darling Nikki last week at week 6. Looks like she should be ready by week 8, but I haven’t broke out the loup yet so who knows lol! Thanks for looking.

5 Likes

Unreal colors, the screen filled out nicely too!

1 Like

Thanks @beacher. I have a quick question maybe you could help answer. Do you have any idea why when I upload pics the resolution becomes duller after a few seconds? I thought it was my phone, but it definitely changes to a duller resolution after it posts. :thinking:

1 Like

You upload a full sized pic, the sites software then compresses it into a smaller version used as a thumbnail for the thread. Then when you click the thumbnail the full sized original pic is loaded…I think lol

1 Like

I’m pretty sure your right, because when I click on it, the original pic is shown. Thanks for that lol

1 Like

Hey @SeymourGreen , figured id post here, seen you about in the forum and i have to know where your name came from! Its unusual and something of which i have only met one person with it as their first name. Anyway…
I clicked on your topic and holy what a jungle you got on that first pic! Amazing stuff mate! Im gonna scroll up and have a gander at what you have been up to.

1 Like