Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Nice giveaway bud! Congrats to the winners!

5 Likes

Congratulations to @ShiskaberrySavior @Greenfingers @Tracker @ifish and @HappyTrees23s

And thanks @TopShelfTrees1 and @shag

6 Likes

Atta boy @TopShelfTrees1 . All that OG love going out. Tis the season it seems. Don’t know about you, but the feeling I get sharing with others is a feeling I never want to be far from. Lots of ways to share…

3 Likes

Woohoo sweet!

2 Likes

Ok Islanders,
Drawing will be held shortly.
Have to unwind a minute from work, then I’ll get the winner chosen.

5 Likes

Oh wow, congrats on the wins guys!

2 Likes

Fabulous giveaway ! @TopShelfTrees1
Congratulations to all the winners!! Woo Hoo!! :grin::v:

5 Likes

How much fairy poo should I amend my soil with? :thinking:

2 Likes

It is dependent on their diet :wink:

3 Likes

Ok Islanders,
Here is the drawing #
#19 @BuckeyeBeanz you have won a coin flip of @PioneerValleyOG’s Earth Magic.
DM your deets, and I’ll get them out to you.
Thanks to all the Islanders that signed up.
More to come as I open the vault.

14 Likes

Yes, for sure. Island life FTW! :crazy_face:

Congratulations to all you lucky winners. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Congrats to the lucky winners :call_me_hand::tada:
Been super busy and missed out on all kinds of fun lol

Thought I would have this bugger starting to fill up today but ended up having a change of plans for the evening. Still have this damn move I’ve gotta wrap up the next few days that seems to be never ending.

Got a light at the end of the tunnel finally which is nice lol

Been in a pretty bad funk lately and it felt nice to finally get a tent together. Even went out for some fresh air lol

18 Likes

Any luck?

Even if you didn’t, just getting out is good enough.

7 Likes

Congratulations @BuckeyeBeanz, nice win. woot woot :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

That looks like a nice place to burn.

2 Likes

This is always good.
I hope ya get to feelin better bud. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Fresh outta likes.
:peace_symbol::heart:

2 Likes

No luck but was nice getting out @CanuckistanPete

@Greenfingers oh it’s nice. The first pic is usually where I launch my kayak and I’ll fish and drift down to that train bridge. Super peaceful. And once the water warms up a bit almost always bites.

7 Likes

Super glad to hear this, trust me I know the funk! Great way to unwind and glad you are looking at the light at the end.

2 Likes

@Kgrim awesome giveaway bro! It’s so nice giving back, seeing people so excited etc. I love the feeling you get making others happy, in fact I’ve learned that here more than ever before. The OG way in fact! Much respect :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

@crownpoodle 1000000% brother. I used to do more random ones a while back but lately not at all. Nice to be back to giving. I’ve been blessed soooo much by my brothers and sisters it’s only right I let some gems out of the stable for everyone else to play with. It’s funny most think I have like 1000 packs plus etc. not even close, I give away or forward so much it rarely actually builds much and I’m fine with that as I do have plenty. Love all you guys so much , and this place it’s truly a blessing to be here, now with all of you!

4 Likes