Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

At least you know there is a never-ending supply of beans on the island

5 Likes

I’ve missed a little bit but congratulations to all the winners and
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
for the generous gift givers!

5 Likes

Yezzir, never will there be a shortage here, an abundance of top shelf trees we shall always be blessed with :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks for the props @TopShelfTrees1
Your Easter Giveaway is what prompted me to open the vault. I’ve got quite a bit that I’ll probably never get too, so what better way than to forward the generosity that so many have shown me since joining.
Kudos to you for your giveaway and promoting me to open the vault.
More will coming out of the vault and headed someone’s way!!!

5 Likes

Awesome! I absolutely love that I gave you the inspiration, I really do that just put a big smile on my face for real, it’s funny as we age (me at least) I find others happiness often eclipses my own, anyones! I’m sad to say up until a few years ago I was all about me, my wife, my kids and my crew. I could care less about most others (ya I know, douchebag :man_facepalming:t2:) now many a day is spent ensuring others well being and happiness! I’m still a selfish prick somewhat but my god I’ve come a looooooong way! Much, MUCH respect @Kgrim and thanks for putting a big smile on my face this morning :pray:t2:

6 Likes

Thank you to @TopShelfTrees1 and @Kgrim for the fun easter giveaways.
Nice job you 2.
Congratulations to all of the winners. :star_struck:

We have 1 more giveaway to finish up tonight sometime after 5 PM.
Sign-up is still open.

10 Likes

The first winner is…

@blowdout2269 image

The second winner is…

@Cannaology image

The third winner is…

@CanuckistanPete image

The fourth winner is…

@duo ![image|259x194]

Congratulations to the winners.

@duo please send your details to @420noob

@CanuckistanPete @blowdout2269 @Cannaology please send your details to me.

16 Likes

Awesome :sunglasses: thanks for the giveaway! Dm sent to 420noob.

2 Likes

Looks like you got at least a smidgen of relaxation :grinning: luck to you in wrapping the move up :blush:

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners!!! Hope to see some pics of the winnings in bloom :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks for joining in on the Easter Giveaway @shag. Winners abound on the Island the last couple days!!!
Thanks for the chance at a killer cross!!!
Congrats to all the Island winners of the Easter Giveaways!!!

3 Likes

Way to steal my number. LOL
Nice win Brother.

4 Likes

Right? 13 is my lucky number so i shoot for it every time. Hasn’t won me shit yet :drooling_face:…but it was lucky for @CanuckistanPete ! Glad I could give you my luck this time :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks @shag awesome giveaway!

3 Likes

Wow, thank you so much. My luck is on fire lately!
I’ve been watching the MB too.
You’re awsome bud. :smiley::+1:

4 Likes

Many thanks @shag and @420noob for the giveaway!!!
Congratulations to @blowdout2269 , @duo , @CanuckistanPete and @Cannaology !!!

Happy growings islanders!!!

7 Likes

Well Islanders,
Doors are good for Miami, if the GC would have let me know who the installers were, a LOT of problems would have been avoided. Kudos to our 2nd fam Tropical Glass in Miami, awesome bunch of glaziers!!!
On another note, Reapers Glass Shop pulled off another tuff project, the Louis Vuitton, Lennox Mall Atlanta. Curved glass, 11ft Custom Painted Cladded doors, and what they call “Epi Glass” which is small wave pieces of glass, with mirror polished stainless steel in between each piece.
A whole slew of Custom Painted Stainless around the storefront, amongst other things.

Next, finish up the Chanel flagship store on Rodeo drive.
I get to take a long awaited break and do some simple stuff for a bit.
Enjoy the beach and smoke a fatty Islanders!!!

14 Likes

I think we need to import this self fertilizing corn onto the island! Check this out… giant maize from Oaxaca that is able to fixate nitrogen from the atmosphere like a legume. Imagine if this could be introduced into all grain plants. The damage to the nitrogen cycle may actually start to be undone maybe?

5 Likes

How do you like those ACI leds? how do they work for seedlings

2 Likes

@Ris For starting plants, they are fabulous, lets them get some root structure before I put them under my veg LED. They have been up for about a week, now it’s time to pound the hell out of Em.
I primarily bought them, and built the table for my cloner, but had to try them out.
For running clones, it’s going to work like a charm, can’t wait to get the cloner set up and going, have to get these wee little ones growing up 1st, LOL
I’m liking that I can go a week or 2 and let them get accustomed to light before I transfer them to my Veg light.

2 Likes