Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Visited the dungeon a little bit ago.
Plants are growing.
And to my surprise, got twins in one cup.
I know it wasn’t “double seeded” as I’m very particular about what goes in and marked on the cup.

We’ve got growth, now time to supercharge them to get ‘em grown up!!!

7 Likes

I got twins in one of mine also ! Lol

3 Likes

Very Canadian of you.
I say let’s get stoned, eat a PB&J, and drink milk out of a damn glass bottle! :eyeglasses: :milk_glass:

4 Likes

Lmao wiping my hands off from the pb&j I just finished and opened this thread. Great minds and all

3 Likes

:rofl:
What kind of jelly my island sandwich brudda? :sandwich:

1 Like

All natural raspberry.

4 Likes

A bold choice! Did it have the seeds in it still?

1 Like

have the same jelly right here, definetly a bold choice but hey, why be normal? Got to take a walk on the wild side once in a while…:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

Well Island Fam,
The end of the Tunnel has 1 ray of light showing.
Exterior of the Flagship store is finally done.
All the sintered glass panels are up, curtainwall is All installed. Doors are hung and operational with their Security system.
Still lots to wrap up though, but it’s s lot closer than when started, LOL

13 Likes

Merry 4/20 fam :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::v:

8 Likes

Happy 4-20 Islanders!!!

7 Likes

I am in constant awe when I see your work in the shop or finished! You take pride in your work like you take pride in your grows and it shows!

3 Likes

Thanks for the props @420noob, I appreciate it.
It’s been a long strange trip. Started in 2000 with doing Rehab work in Detroit. Somewhere around 4-5k replacement windows in some of the shadiest places. Got a phone call, did a small shoe store, and then the retail work began. Aeropostale, Christopher & Banks, CJ Banks, PAC Sun, Foot Locker. Then got our foot in the door with GAP, and the bus left the building. We were the exclusive nationwide installers for all Gap stores, and about 50% of Old Navy for close to 10 years.
Did a LOT of traveling over a 12 year period. When GAP took a downturn, got our foot in the door with Apple because of our portfolio, and it changed from just doing storefronts, to entire stores. All the interior work, stainless panels and glass. Allowed us to buy a couple CNC mills, started making the Custom stainless door hardware and grow. Now that Apple is on a building downturn, we are now doing complicated high end retail, as you’ve seen.
That’s pretty much our story, 2 guys and a Ford Storage Van and a couple 5 gallon buckets of tools with 2 cordless drills.
Have a Great 4-20 and smoke some fatty’s.

9 Likes

Happy 420 everybody

6 Likes

12 Likes

Happy 420 everyone!

8 Likes

Happy 420!

Found a pic of Shaggy on 420!

13 Likes

That’s absolutely awesome @Kgrim i love the self made success stories especially when it involves working hard, much respect, must feel great being trusted by these super high end brands and such and having exclusivity is awesome! Much much respect bro :facepunch:t2:

5 Likes

Happy 420 my island family! And @shag be careful with that blotter on your tongue, my last experience was not so bueno ! Cheers!

7 Likes

Happy 420 islanders. Hope you all have a great day

8 Likes