Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Happy 204 Islanders!!! … :rofl:

5 Likes

Happy 420th my island brothers and sisters !!!

5 Likes

Big happy 4/20 all my islander family hope everyone has a super stoney day

7 Likes

Happy 4-20 Islanders!! Stay Lit :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Hope everyone had a great 420.

10 Likes

Don’t miss out on these fly ass stickers Islanders OG 420 POTM Winner receives a 24x36 poster with their Picture in the center - #536 by Rhai88

2 Likes

You wouldn’t believe it but shaggy closely resembles that pic lol

6 Likes

@shag Happy 420! :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Hoping it was a chill day on the island for everyone!

2 Likes

Well, I am getting a bit old, so you should add some grey hair.
My shadow looks just like shaggy still… :joy:

@Heliosphear
Awesome pics brother. :exploding_head:
Thanks for the 420 wishes, hope you had a good one brother man! :sunglasses:

Too late… :rofl:
BTW
Purple paint does not taste like grapes. :face_vomiting:

5 Likes

Hmmm I thought @shag looked like this
download (1)
:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hope all my islanders had a great holiday. Mine ended up being pretty awesome despite the day starting off with me smoking on scraps :sweat_smile: was also finally productive and got my beans in for my fem tent. Gonna try and pick some stuff to get started for outside and then I need to out my other tent together and put in the rest of my list. Only 35 more to go lol I think it’s gonna end up 36 just make things even :sweat_smile:

Just about time for my to start a journal :call_me_hand:

And my light I won from @Adventuretime86 has been working flawlessly. I love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Ha was just thinking about that and was going to ask how’s the light then saw this post. Glad it’s working well you definitely have enough plants going to need it!

3 Likes

Thing is awesome, when it came I was blown away. You couldn’t tell from the pics how big it is. Works great though. I’m pretty confident it would do a great job flowering in a 4x4. Most certainly kill it in a 2x4. I’m gonna toss in at least one of my 200w unit farmer lights once i transplant and flip to flower.

For sure need it. Now I just need to get a 3x3 and I’ll be all set to start getting some perpetual going after these first harvests. I think the plan is gonna be to switch it up and do one tent sog to keep searching through packs and do 4-5 in the other tent with a decent veg of keepers from the first round.

8 Likes

Don’t options and separate growing areas really open up what you can do and hold. That way can have mini moms, veg tent and flower.

6 Likes

Great success story bro. Think I’ma quit playing in the dirt and come work with you. :rofl:
Happy late-420 to the island fam!
Been a helluva week. Mostly one big shitshow.
Glad it’s over! :slightly_smiling_face:

:peace_symbol::heart:

4 Likes

hey a couple more pups to add to the Island Canine Security Team!!!
Nice dogs :wink:

12 Likes

another milk crate user lol, i swear i had like 100 of them but had to leave most behind when i moved… used them for everything flood tables drip trays etc lol

3 Likes

Yeah I’m running so many dank flavors I know I’m gonna have a super hard time picking keeper moms so I’ll probably be keeping them in small square pots.

5 Likes

@shag i received the beans​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes