Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

I posted a link for the vivosun give away :arrow_up: as I new where it was :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Big thanks @420noob , got your straight :fire: in the mail yesterday, you are the bomb, thanks for sending those out.

3 Likes

Look here what I got!!!

Thank you my friend! They will be put to use shortly. :slight_smile:
BTW How did you know I was into Nasa in a major way!? That will have a special spot.

8 Likes

Lmao thanks!

2 Likes

lol thanks for the welcome! i will make sure to gather supplies and sacrifice myself to the wolfs if need be !

2 Likes

ill hide my face and try not to scare them away then … :smiley:

2 Likes

lucky for you… yall dont wanna see me naked… sometimes i catch a glimpse getting out of the shower and scare myself.

2 Likes

Shit you TOO! Damn I hoped I was the only one well at least you know you won’t stick out!

4 Likes

i will take the 2 on the left ! pls…

lmao i feel better now!

1 Like
3 Likes

imagine that in north america now days, you would have riots and protests

2 Likes

No need to go through all that. I don’t think there are wolves on the island anyway. All you need to do is climb Old Smokey. You see, all the smoke from all of our partying, due to air currents and such, ends up centered on the slopes of Old Smokey. At the top is where you find profound visions. Who knows, you might even meet yourself there for the first time… :thinking:

If you can climb to the top, sit for the night and fly back down, then tell us your name… You’re in.

Easy peasy.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t5:

7 Likes

beautiful pic thanks for that. anyone here watching the nhl playoffs

3 Likes

Thank you and you are welcome @204medismoke . :slight_smile: lol

3 Likes

You are welcome :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I love rottweilers and he is a fine specimen no doubt.
But Lucy is not my daughter to give away…LOL
That honor belongs to @SHSC-1
He is the father… :joy:
But I am not opposed to the idea.
In fact in the future, we may need to have Cooper Morgan help Lucy out with island security.

Can you imagine seeing those two beasts running toward you with nowhere to run and knowing you are someplace you don’t belong and knowing you are not welcome there? :astonished:

Nice haul @MoBilly :yum:

So you are a space cadet???
Sorry, that was a thing round here many years back. :roll_eyes:

Cool story brother!

This may be our new initiation process… :rofl:

7 Likes

That is great and a sight that would be don’t want to be on the business end of that mouth full of teeth.

5 Likes

I would have to guess it to be an owl if it were an animal. Because only a mountain goats :goat: or a might ram, could dare such a feat, but they don’t fly. Perhaps it is Brisco Darling as he live in the mountains. But the picture tells me it’s the moon :full_moon_with_face: as it rises and sets. so I will await the true answer. Or the next clue.

6 Likes

7 Likes