Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Oh hell yeah 🤌 happy late 420 family glad to see you all set up and ready to rock n roll :muscle::raised_hands:

7 Likes

Hope you had a one good brother :call_me_hand:

This light really is so sweet. Can’t thank you enough :pray:

Just a matter of waiting now for this group. Still have to setup my second tent and get the rest of my beans in, hoping I can at least get the tent up and have a good amount of pots prepped by tonight :mechanical_arm:

4 Likes

Man I had an amazing 420 thank you shared with friends n family it was a 2 day vacation in the middle of the week haha.
And bro you most welcome I’m glad she made it all in one piece an is ready to put in work for ya super stoaked to see you getting set up and playing with some fire :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

2 Likes

That’s great man, mine started a little rough but ended pretty awesome.

This things definitely the bees knees lol

Got some perfect bean poppin weather going on

4 Likes

@204medismoke would you be interested in joining our island family?
I am a milk crate lover myself… :rofl:

@SHSC-1 and @Kgrim
This one was recruited for security but is now in charge of finding all lost balls on the island.
Ranger seems to be a ringer…LOL

@tamimes Thank you for the report.
Glad they made it.
Happy growing.

@A-Loc
you look A-locked and loaded

If you folks have the time to support a friend please stop in and say high and check out this grow journal.
It belongs to a friend of mine @NICO
His thread is a pretty good show but has not gotten much attention and every little bit helps. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So if you can spare a min. out of your day to drop in and check him out I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you all for your valuable time!
Shag

9 Likes

idk man something about a buncha men on an island playing in gardens just doesnt sit well wi… ah f it LETS GO !

5 Likes

There might be some ladies here.

6 Likes

Hey least we not running around naked like Humboldt in the 70’s :rofl:

4 Likes

If there isn’t we should change that lol

4 Likes

I actually just referred a lady grower from a discord group im in to OG yesterday. Not sure if she signed up yet lol

3 Likes

Waddaya mean a bunch of men?!?

6 Likes

@shag funny you should mention that. LOL
If it’s the one thing he does well, is find balls.
There is no doubt that he’s got retriever syndrome!!! The good thing is, he doesn’t overdo himself like some dogs where you have to stop them. When he’s done, he’s done, then it’s time to chill. LOL

3 Likes

Alrighty then… :joy:
I have added you to the family list.
@204medismoke welcome to the family!
Oh, this is the Captain, he is our mascot and he takes many forms…LOL

7 Likes

Been reading this thread looks like a fun time👏

3 Likes

This thread is the best. We are an island family. Just have to watch out over on shag’s side of the island, that is the party side, things can get out of control over there

2 Likes

We try our best to have fun here. :smiley:
You seem like someone that likes to have fun.
But
The island is for OG members with a trust level of 2 or better.
We have made a few exceptions recently and some are still being monitored by island security.

I tell ya what…
We can have lucy follow you around the island for a bit, just for security purposes.

This is lucy our head of security, she has no tail but somehow I think you will like her. :wink:
You have some beans on the way to you right now.
Let’s see how you do with the MB-15 crosses project that @crownpoodle is doing.
If you do well with that then you will certainly be a shoe-in for the island family. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I hope that is acceptable, island security is our top priority, especially for Lucy and I.
Thank you for your interest.
Shag

14 Likes

I am still interested and so is Cooper Morgan he would like to tag along to hang out with Lucy he is his picture and if that is acceptable we are all in!

2 Likes

This is Cooper Morgan, just let us know if it’s a green light😎

7 Likes

Hey Islanders any Canadians @vivosun is doing Canada only giveaway sorry don’t have the link and I’m busy :rofl::rofl: good luck

2 Likes
3 Likes